Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Brainsalon, Nitrofocus, Sleepsalon as Brainev companion  (Read 1034 times)

Meri

• View Profile
Brainsalon, Nitrofocus, Sleepsalon as Brainev companion
« on: December 22, 2014, 12:12:04 am »
Der all

I am considering buying a "short term" brainwave entrainment system to complement my Brainev system long-term training.

There seem to be almost too many choices from inspire3 (brainsalon, nitrofocus, sleepsalon). I would rather have one package addressing most issues (relaxation, peak performance, creativity) than buying 3 systems with too many tracks where I will use only a handful afterall. Therefore, I thought brainsalon might be the right choice.

What makes me wonder is the price tag of brainsalon. I could get nitrofocus (which the discount voucher) along with sleepsalon together for under $100 - cheaper than the brainsalon.

Does this imply that the brainsalon is a premium product? Or would it be better to get nitrofocus and sleepsalon instead of brainsalon (all three seem a bit of an overkill to me)?

Thanks
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 12:16:03 am by Meri »

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Brainsalon, Nitrofocus, Sleepsalon as Brainev companion
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 02:16:27 am »
Hi Meri,

What are you looking for out of a short term system?

If you're not looking for help falling asleep, sleep salon would be a waste.
If you're not looking for extra help focusing, nitro focus would be a waste.

Brain salon has a single track to cover each of those, but also additional tracks to cover more.

If you are ONLY looking for help sleeping and focus and especially if you can get them cheaper, get seep salon and nitro focus.  Besides saving money, brain salon only provides one track or each whereas the others provide a variety that let you better customize to your current needs. 

Personally, I have sleep salon.  Occasionally I use one of the tracks and it does seem to help most of the time.  It also has a "wake up"/energizing track and I believe a general "relaxation" track.  So I guess you do get a little more than just the sleep.

I'm not a big fan of the focus" tracks I've tried including the demos from brain salon or nitro focus, but that may be because they work to focus me on one thing, but I generally need to be able to think creatively and multidimensional and they seem to hinder me from such.

I haven't tried brain salon.  After getting through BrainEv, I don't have much interest.

Hope I didn't add too much to your confusion....

Best Regards,
Infinite

Meri

• View Profile
Re: Brainsalon, Nitrofocus, Sleepsalon as Brainev companion
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 11:02:59 am »
Dear Infinite

Thank you for sharing your personal experience!

I hear you saying that after having graduated from BrainEv, you no longer require "short term brainwave entrainment shots", since you can now access the desired states by will. Cool!

I share the same desire you mentioned, to have more creative or "inspired" thoughts, and I think there are two modules in brainsalon which induce gamma frequencies. As far as I know, a combination of alpha with gamma frequencies should help creative thought.

So, I think I will try the brainsalon.

Thank you again for your insights.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 03:32:55 pm by Meri »

Follow us on Twitter