Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Feedback?  (Read 2111 times)

Tiffany

• View Profile
Feedback?
« on: December 15, 2010, 04:04:38 pm »
So now that some people have gotten their hands on Brain Salon.  Who is using it?  Which one do you like best?  Power Chill is probably my favorite as I am a naturally high-strung person and it really helps me wind down at the end of the day.

-Tiffany

vandsff

Re: Feedback?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 02:59:04 am »
hello, I just took the happy pill :). nothing could have prepaired me for this, it tore me to peaces but in a gentle way. I am feeling calmer and more present in the now, and I am smiling actually I find it hard not to, and the nice little warmth in my chest, soft, this is powerful it grabbed me right frim the start
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 03:05:52 am by vandsff »

Inedible

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 06:48:19 am »
When I get my hands on it I will try it as soon as possible. I am looking forward to the experience.

So how many people are going to be receiving this? Everyone who has bought in or just those known to have completed levels 1-6?

Tiffany

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 06:16:43 pm »
Anyone can purchase right now:

http://www.brainsalon.com

I know what you mean vandsff - you aren't ready for it when it gets you!

-Tiffany

Karl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2010, 08:15:52 pm »
The ability to purchase right now is actually a secret... but Tiffany and secrets... well... :D  *mwah*

Shhh!

Yup, we "secretly" launched the site a couple of days ago and are taking and shipping orders at http://www.brainsalon.com/

The official launch date is January 10th 2011.

Tiffany

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2010, 11:24:54 pm »
Hey, this is the loyal crew around here.  They deserve a little *wink and nudge*

This forum is pretty good at keeping secrets...right?  ;D

-Tiffany

Tarek

• View Profile
    • How to meditate
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2010, 03:47:18 am »
Tiffany and Karl

You guys are awesome. LOL   ;D

Don't worry, your secret is safe with us.

kareeeem

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2010, 07:46:36 pm »
i've just bought brain Salon Today & tried HappyPill + CreativeSpark .. i'm in my first day of BrainEv Level 2 .. i did it this morning 9am .. after the session i felt less focused & some strange feeling of hesitation inside me until evening time .. so i decided to use HappyPill to release the foggy feeling .. & i felt slightly better but not so much !!! Then i decided to listen to CreativeSpark ( i'm listening now while writing this - 2nd round Loop ) and i'm feeling much better in my focus & my nervs/mental coherence .. & i'm gonna listen to ultradeepsleep after 1 hour when i go to sleep and will tell you about what i feel tommorrow .

Karl/Tiffany/Tarek, is there a need for space time ( 1 hour for example ) between my daily BrainEv excercise & BrainSalon Audios ? and how about doing several Audios of BrainSalon per day .. Do i have to leave a pause time between them ?

kareeeem

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2010, 07:58:45 pm »
Sorry i have another question also .. is it safe to let my daughter ( 6 years old ) do CreativeSpark audio before i drop her to school ? she is so excited to do it, after i explained to her that it will help her to increase her photo memory and retention ability .

i'm planning to sqedule BrainEv for her but will start in summer holiday to avoid any mental fog during school time .. at least the first 3 Levels .. What do you think guys ? is it Ok ?

arjan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2010, 03:37:12 pm »
i think you should keep away any alter-state stuff to children that young weather its drug or brainwaves.
As they are largely unaware of their own unique personality its their important task to discover who they are, not how to make changes.

regards Arjan

Inedible

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2010, 04:29:13 pm »
Centerpointe said that they can't suggest entrainment for under 18 years old, but that with proper parental supervision it has produced good results. They make holosync. It is a long term program intended to take 10 to 12 years.

Tiffany

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2010, 04:38:03 pm »
We do not recommend using these products on children under the age of 18.  Children are more prone to seizures than adults and the use of BrainEv/Salon could trigger one.  Children's brainwaves also function differently than adults so using these products may actually have a different result than intended.

I would absolutely recommend speaking with your doctor and have your child tested for epilepsy or seizures before exposing them to this.

alexprobb

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2010, 01:46:44 am »
Agree with arjan.I'm by no means an expert, but from mine and my daughter's childhood memories - children possess abilities most adults loose due to brain washing education, media, etc. Proper guidance at that age may do more good than BE. Just a thought from x-atheist.
Excuse my English

Karl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2010, 11:54:46 am »
You should leave a half-hour between those Brain Salon sessions that aren't "loopable" -- see the manual for full information.

Regarding children listening: I did reply to your DM.

The problem isn't necessarily seizures. In fact, research has shown that brainwave entrainment can have significant benefits for children, especially those with ADD.

However our products are *specifically designed* for adults, and we cannot offer advice on use with children. I agree with Tiffany, you should speak with your doctor.

Sorry to give a "wet" answer, but we need to be honest and specific about who we design our products for.

arjan

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2010, 01:28:10 pm »
hi finally have some feedback too, as it took me some time to get used to the sounds.
eg only after the 4th session with the sleeper i got the intended results, putting my attention with my feeling instead of the sounds helped in that.

I am still not that enthusiastic though, i have another soundfile for sleeping with which i feel more rested the next morning

futher:
the espresso makes me edgy already after one session and impairs hand-eye coordination and response time (terribly lost a game of table soccer after a session)
the focus seems to work, but it is really a short term effect, i hour after the session i am back where i started
the creative is nice, but if brainev comes through i won't need that
the chill and feelgood haven't tried yet.

another thing is that my tinnitus has increased again, so it definitely appears related to the 3P D.EA.P. technology somehow.

these are all preliminary conclusions of course, will keep trying for the next month
sorry to spoil the party
Arjan

Follow us on Twitter