Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Happy Pill - First Time - Interesting Bad Dreams  (Read 2029 times)

The Quinster

• View Profile
Happy Pill - First Time - Interesting Bad Dreams
« on: March 11, 2013, 02:47:57 am »
Hi!  Just used Happy Pill for the 1st time yesterday during the late afternoon/early evening - well before bedtime - with no apparent increase in my mood.  So, I was not prepared for the string of nightmares I had. 

There were 3 of them, one after the other and each was very different.  Now, normally when I have bad dreams, it's the same dream over and over again.  When I'm finally lucid enough to "get" its message, then it stops and I sleep well for the remainder of the night.

What was interesting about this string of dreams is they were about subjects I was not consciously aware that I had concerns about.  It felt as though listening to the Happy Pill had shaken them loose from my subconscious, and, through the dream process, got rid of them.  Almost as though they were in the way of me being happy.

And, today I felt very happy, had good energy, and accomplished quite a lot.

But, I do admit to being curious as to whether or not other people have had similar experiences - not necessarily just with Happy Pill. 

Thanks!
Quinster

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Happy Pill - First Time - Interesting Bad Dreams
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 12:10:06 pm »
Hi Quinster,

Your experiences sound similar to experiences for BrainEv users, of which I believe you are one?  I think it is likely that is at least part of the cause for your experience, although it is very possible Happy Pill had a hand in it as well (after all, they both work with changing brainwave states).

Best Regards,
Infinite

DianeC

• View Profile
    • Brain Evolution Review
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 01:26:30 pm »
I have no idea what happy pill is but I do know when I first started using BrainEv I had a recurring nightmare change. I was always in the dark and felt that someone was with me but I couldn't see them (or IT - it did feel like a monster) and I spent the whole dream looking for the light switch. I never made it to the light switch because I always became so afraid but whatever I thought was chasing me that I woke up. Then a few weeks after using BrainEv for the very first time I had the same dream but something was different. I can't remember exactly now (it was over 6 years ago!) but I do remember that it never came back. As I type this what is coming to me is that I stood in the dark and wasn't afraid... I am going to believe my intuition on that one!

All I know is I woke up feeling okay and not scared, then it never returned.

Thinking about it has freaked me out a little ... lol

The Quinster

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 04:30:05 pm »
Infinite and Diane,

Thank you both for your responses! 

I am doing BrainEv and had an experience the first night with Program 1 ??? but that was a type of brain-dump of creative ideas and not a nightmare.  Not repeated since and I???m on Program 2.

Being the brave brain person that I am, I did Happy Pill a second time yesterday, and slept soundly last night. 

It wasn???t so much that I had nightmares, it was just that these were different from what I???m used to experiencing, and I wondered if anyone had had a similar type.

Diane, I can definitely empathize with those types of nightmares!  Bad enough to have them give you the heebie jeebies at night, but also not fun when they still affect you just by thinking about them.    Thank you for sharing!

Quinster

DianeC

• View Profile
    • Brain Evolution Review
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 08:51:47 pm »
Actually it is really strange Qunister because I hadn't thought about it for years!

Being back in the forum seems to be reminding me of a lot of 'old stuff' that I have overcome. It is a shame there are no forum posts from back then when I started because I was very active in the forum. It is not until I look back that I can see how far forward I have come.

At least you made me laugh with the phrase "heebie jeebies" - it is not a phrase we use in England but it is definitely great for describing how I felt :D

Follow us on Twitter