Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: High Energy Espresso vs Sleep Salon Wake-Up Sessions  (Read 1639 times)

LadyBluebell

• View Profile
High Energy Espresso vs Sleep Salon Wake-Up Sessions
« on: June 09, 2013, 08:48:35 pm »
I recently purchased Sleep Salon.  I don't suffer from insomnia or have any real sleep issues, but I thought it might help me feel more rested & wake-up better.

The All-Night Sleep Loop definitely does something, for my night on that was one of the most disturbing of my adult life.  I think I'll leave well enough alone!

I have started listening to the 15 & 20 minute wake-up sessions as I'm getting dressed.  I find it really helps me get moving.  I feel these alone were worth the purchase price.

Anyways, I would enjoy a couple (or more) more of these type of sessions.  Would Brain Salon's High Energy Espresso be comparable?  How about any part of Nitro Focus?

Thank you for your help!

-Dolly

Tiffany

• View Profile
Re: High Energy Espresso vs Sleep Salon Wake-Up Sessions
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 04:02:32 pm »
Hi Dolly,

The High Energy Espresso could be compared to the wake-up sessions of the Sleep Salon but the High Energy Espresso is a more "forceful" track, where the wake-up sessions are designed to slowly bring you out of a restful sleep and not be too jarring.

Nitro Focus would be more comparable to the other focus based tracks of the Brain Salon than the Sleep Salon.

-Tiffany

LadyBluebell

• View Profile
Re: High Energy Espresso vs Sleep Salon Wake-Up Sessions
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 05:09:08 pm »
Thanks for your helpful reply, Tiffany.  I appreciate it.

-Dolly

Follow us on Twitter