Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Power Chill  (Read 9532 times)

SoHum

• View Profile
Power Chill
« on: November 18, 2011, 01:35:58 pm »
I had a frazzled day yesterday and thought I would try out Power Chill as I walked through the city to reach my car. I had a few minor errands to run which did entail waiting in line for my number to be called. With Power Chill in my ears, the waiting was painless and the walk unhurried and mellow. Without a care in the world, I hopped into my car and headed home. Um, yes I did read the warnings prior to starting both BrainEv and Brain Salon ............
Let it suffice to say that one should NOT, definitely NOT listen to Power Chill while driving a car!! Once I realized what I was doing, I stopped the MP3 and did manage not to drive all the other drivers on the autobahn around the bend. It is NOT a good idea to drive 60 Km on a German autobahn. You do NOT make friends that way  :D
But the effect of this track on my brain was blissfull, to say the least. I definitely like.

Tiffany

• View Profile
Re: Power Chill
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 07:24:46 pm »
LOL SoHum, funny story!

Yes, we definitely do not recommend that you use BrainEv or Brain Salon while driving.  Your attention is going to be elsewhere and the entrainment won't work as well if you are trying to focus on driving anyway.

Glad no one was hurt!  8)

-Tiffany

tyronjforce12

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 07:50:23 am »
I've tried to Power chill one time and it's really relaxing. Anyway, great post you've got here and I will certainly update myself with your future post. Keep it up!

stores online

Kerrylight

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 09:22:15 am »
Just started using the Power Chill as I happen to be in a period of high stress.  I am VERY happy with the results.  It is really effective at doing what it claims to do.  I went from being in a high anxiety state to one of relaxation.   What a great blessing this is. truly.   :)

mac

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 07:44:27 pm »
Power Chill lives up to expectation. You introduce music later in the segment, but the transition is not jarring as the music in Happy Pill. I suppose I can figure out a way to truncate the Happy Pill track just before the music starts, though that would of course truncate everything not just the music. Sigh...
-m

JiyaCamerl

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 01:47:37 pm »
Power chill for sure always manages to live upto the expectations. I am really happy with it.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 03:24:29 pm by JiyaCamerl »

Follow us on Twitter