Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Ultra Deep Sleep - different reaction  (Read 1739 times)

Tine

• View Profile
Ultra Deep Sleep - different reaction
« on: November 30, 2013, 08:50:02 am »
I'm fairly a new user of brain entrainment programs.  Only bought Brain and Sleep Salon 5 days ago.  I'd been given some money to use for something nice and meaningful.  So I bought Brain Evolution and had a good look around the forum.  Because my experience with the demo and consequently the full program was doing something [and not unpleasant] I bought the other 2 programs.  Actually, the trigger was another difficult night.

So, I bought them.  Trying to install them was a challenge for me and resulted in a very sleepless night, lol.  being technically challenged with no back up makes for a steep learning curve...!  got there after 1 1/2 hours and got 4.5 hours of deep sleep.  Having read the positive feedback I thought to give Ultra Deep Sleep [UDS] a try the next night.  Even though I was tired the headphones went on, put UDS on, and to my amazement i was wide awake.  Played Power Chill and then a track of the Sleep Salon and i got some hours of good sleep.
since then I have tried UDS every night, thinking it will work - just needs to click into place.  Nope, nada, nothing different!  Every time I try i am wide awake.  Feeling more awake then before I played the track.

I am puzzled and rather disappointed as I really wanted it to work and trusted the words of Karl Moore and other forum members.  I know everyone is different and things may take time but where sleep is concerned time is precious to me.  The Sleep Salon is proving to be of positive help but only for 5 hours, then I wake up.  If i do managed to fall asleep again it is very light sleep - where I'm not certain wether I'm daydreaming or really dreaming. 

I have noticed this forum is somewhat quiet.  Hopefully my response will not go unnoticed.  So, there you have it ;-).  A mixed bag of reactions I had not bargained for.  Would be nice if some people could explain or give some feedback for me. 

Tine

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Ultra Deep Sleep - different reaction
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 03:04:56 am »
If you aren't using it already, you might want to try the all night sleep loop in Sleep Salon.  Put your player on repeat and listen all night.
Dig through the manual as you might find some other track/approach is more right for you.

If you only bought Brain Salon for the UDS track, get a refund.  1.  Sleep Salon is a more complete "sleep program."  2.  It's not working for you.  There are any number of possible explanations and the "everyone is different" explanation is as valid as any other.  Or maybe that track just isn't powerful enough.  Your brain notices "something is happening" and instead of relaxing, goes on alert.

Best Regards,
Infinite

kalanag

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 11:36:27 am »
Same effect for me. I tried "Deep Sleep" when I had awoken but was quite dozy. 20 Mins later I was fully awake and stayed that way for several hours.

L.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 03:55:00 pm »
Hello All;
Letitia here... in the Northern Mountains of New Mexico...
just inherited the Brain Salon myself a week ago...
I have been working with BWE for a bit, and after much research, decided to try this program...
The Deep Sleep track totally 'wakes' me near the end as well, with an 'edgy' feeling...
for myself, working with PTSD on any level will bring to 'surface' the nervous system response of 'fight or flight'...
Also called 'hyper-vigilance'... making the new programming somewhat 'unacceptable' at first.
I will continue trying it, esp. on the nites  that I do not need to be up and about early next morning...
and I actually do not use the earplugs either... I have noted that Power Chill is rather relaxing, maybe that would work better for a while, until the neural pathways have adjusted to the new entrainment...
Just a thought...
Blessings, L.

scattercat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 09:50:03 am »
I love the sleep salon ( work shift work and find even though I can't sleep I am refreshed with the healing loop)  and bought the brain salon for the Ultra Deep Sleep but it wakes me up so nothing puts me to sleep. I have tried putting it last on a playlist with the other ones first and even that doesn't work - am very disappointed.

Carole27

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 06:46:13 pm »
I have been using ultra deep sleep for the past three nights and I have noticed a clear improvement in the quality of my sleep. My whole energy is moving clearly in a much calmer and focused manner! :)

Follow us on Twitter