Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Unhappy Customer  (Read 2282 times)

MvG

• View Profile
Unhappy Customer
« on: March 14, 2013, 08:28:25 pm »
Hi,

I have over the last two weeks purchased both BrainEv and Brain Salon. Though I m still open to the possibility that there is something good behind the principle of BrainEv, and the people behind the products have good intentions, I am currently a rather Unhappy Customer. Generally a happy person, I am very disappointed by the customer service so far.

I have sent various emails to the various email addresses provided with various questions, including a complaint about all Brain Salon files and one of the BrainEv files. I personally don't like to ask these questions via a forum, would really prefer to have my questions answered and my emails responded to bilaterally. But nothing, other than what seem like unorganized group emails (why am I receiving general emails and not recognized as an already paying customer).

I assume the people from BrainSalon can see my email address linked to this forum name - I prefer to not share my email address here. May I ask them to check their email box for the various emails I sent and get back to me as a matter of priority?

Here's hoping for a quick response and finally answers to my questions and support to receive the correct files.

Best regards
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 08:31:44 pm by MvG »

Tiffany

• View Profile
Re: Unhappy Customer
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 10:05:38 pm »
Hi MvG,

Yes, I can see your email here and checked through the box.  The last email from you was on March 9th. I'm sorry if you didn't get my reply so I have forwarded it back to you.  You can email us at either [email protected] or [email protected].

-Tiffany

MvG

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 08:55:06 am »
Hi Tiffany,

Thanks for responding. I have sent multiple emails with different questions. I only received one, 1-sentence reply.
Can you go through your email box and answer all my questions please?
Alternatively, can you provide via email a phone number and a time I can reach you?

Thank you

MvG

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2013, 07:57:25 pm »
Tiffany,

I have not yet received an answer to my questions posed via email. Can you let me know by when I can expect a response?

Miriam

Tiffany

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 02:38:51 pm »
Hi Miriam,

As I said, we didn't get them.  The last one was on March 9th.  You would need to resend them so I can respond.

-Tiffany

MvG

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 08:43:57 pm »
Hi Tiffany,

I am very grateful for your last email. I think you have been able to locate my earlier emails, as your latest email seems to respond to all my remaining queries.
I will download all the files that seemed to contain errors and will try them out. I will post here later to confirm all is well now.

Thanks again,
Miriam

MvG

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2013, 12:19:01 am »
Hi Tiffany,

Sorry, same problem. Not with the BrainEv files (Transcendence now correct 30mins), but with Happy Pill again, and with the 50min file of Sleep salon. I hear the nice sounds, but also continuous and quite loud humming and drumming... As if what you would like to have on the background is right there with the birds and the waves on the foreground.

Please help!

Thanks,
Miriam

Follow us on Twitter