Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: BrainEv and Paraliminal HemiSync  (Read 3215 times)

Bloomone

• View Profile
BrainEv and Paraliminal HemiSync
« on: May 22, 2009, 03:28:05 am »
Hello,
I just started using the level 1, and I also receive a self-improvement instruction course which includes 3 paraliminal Hemisync CDs that i am instructed to listen to for several times during the first week and once a week thereafter. I am thinking that is not a good idea to run both CD together, but I could either stop the BrainEv right now and do the week with the paraliminals hemisync CDs but even the once a week may still conflict when i restart the BrainEv. The third option is to run BrainEv for the 6mos. then re-evaluate the 3 other CDs, whether to run it or not. I'm leaning with option 3. Any feedback?

Also, I am unclear about the recommended usage of the BrainEv CDs after the 6 mos. Any feedback?

nkkie123

• View Profile
Re: BrainEv and Paraliminal HemiSync
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 06:29:58 am »
im new to this..i have been using for three days now and i thnk it gives me good results..i am able to sleep well now and get proper rest..

Inedible

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 06:49:11 am »
Some people like hemi-synch, but I don't know how much you'd have to pay me to get me to try their products again.

6 months of BrainEv will be over really fast. We are discussing what the best thing to do after the program is over, and reviewing the levels seems to be the thing to do. One level per day and then take a day off.

demistify

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 09:05:21 am »
Yup, I agree with Inedible.

Bloomone

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 07:11:54 pm »
Thanks for the feedback. I have been using the BrainEv for almost 2 weeks and I cant say if it has given any benefits. I've been a very good meditation practitioner for almost 15 years, with yoga, silva method and several other meditation and visualization methods. The only result I am clear about is that every sense I started using BrainEv, I have a consistent ring or humming in my ear.

nkkie123

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2009, 04:02:36 am »
by the way can you explain hemi-synch is?im a bit confused on this

Inedible

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2009, 05:05:00 am »
Hemi stink is just another brand of binaural. Want to ask what I think of it?

demistify

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2009, 03:36:24 pm »
Want to ask what I think of it?

I think I know...

Hemi stink
  ;D

Esteban

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2009, 02:50:50 am »
Yeah, I tried hemi-synch products and they were TERRIBLE!! 

I too have been wondering what to do with Brain EV after I graduate from the 6-month program.  I'm a little over a month away from that point.  As I would like to continue with the meditation program - as I love the way the listening experience feels - I am wondering how to best maximize the benefit. I thought to simply go one level each day, taking the 7th off.  I also thought about doing the program again but at a slightly accelerated rate and speeding up the rate with each full round - each level for three weeks, then each level for two weeks, then each level for one week, then one level each day.  I thought that would be a fun way to approach it. 

Karl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2009, 07:05:14 am »
LOL :)

Must admit that I don't particularly enjoy HemiSync (from Centerpointe), Holosync, or material from Learning Strategies.

Centerpointe was certainly the best, in my experience, and they obviously put a lot into research. But they never really updated the current version from the original cassette tapes - and lost out as a result, I feel.

@Bloomone - I don't know what you mean by Paraliminal HemiSync CDs. They're either one or the other... I believe, at least?

If you could clarify, that'd be great.

Long story short - We ask you not to mix long-term brainwave entrainment programs with BrainEv, as it just interrupts the program we've laid down, and makes the "brain training" less effective.

Follow us on Twitter