Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Brainwave Entertainment for half-deaf people  (Read 1058 times)

finisnocte

• View Profile
Brainwave Entertainment for half-deaf people
« on: January 19, 2015, 09:29:51 pm »
Hello everyone!
First of all, please forgive mistakes in my language, i not a native speaker, but i will do my best  :oops:

I am new to this forum and to brainwave entertainment at all...
Few days ago i found some threads and youtube videos about/with binaural beats and isochronic tones.
I think they actually worked for me in a way... But after reading some things especially about binaural beats i started wondering if i am able to use them succesfully.

My right ear is 90% deaf ((needs ca. 80DB to notice anything) and so i have some problems using headphones...

I am interested in brainwave entertainment because of meditation, luicid dreaming (especially) and increasing the effect of my studying...

I hope that some people might help me finding the right tones and handling all the confusing brainwave entertainment stuff...

Really looking forward and being thankfull for every help i get,
Patrick

(I reeeeaaaaallyyyyy hope my language is at least understanable...)

eyeofthelight

• View Profile
Re: Brainwave Entertainment for half-deaf people
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 01:35:49 am »
Hello, your english is understandable

Well acording to the manual of the BREV system it would work even if you have problems with your ears because the vibrations get introduced into your ear and self

I think you should try and see by yourself what happens remember that this product has guarantee!!!!

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Brainwave Entertainment for half-deaf people
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 02:20:36 am »
The deafness will probably reduce the effects of the binaural beats.  However, BrainEv uses two other forms of entrainment.  Particularly isochronic.  This does not require the "stereo" effect like binaural beats so I think that part should still work fine (you can listen to isochronic brainwave entrainment without headphones).  I believe it is generally considered the most potent, anyway.

Follow us on Twitter