Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Can I Go 7 Days Without Taking A Break?  (Read 4369 times)

hawk_lck

• View Profile
    • Personal Learning Lifestyle
Can I Go 7 Days Without Taking A Break?
« on: January 22, 2009, 07:16:33 am »
Hi guys,
Though the plan says that listen to the CD for 6 days and take 1 day rest, just wonder could I listen to it everyday throughout the month without taking any "off day"?

In fact I have been doing this for almost a month without a day break. I listen to the CD every morning, every night before I go to bed, I am kind of looking forward to the morning to listen to the CD. I am hooked!!!! ;D
If you want to dream, might as well dream BIG!

demistify

• View Profile
Re: Can I Go 7 Days Without Taking A Break?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 10:36:11 am »
Hey Keith - as I said in another post - just stick with the system, if anyone on the team tells you otherwise then, and only then, change it.

awapax

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 11:35:45 am »
Hello fellow BrainEvr

If I am an Olympic champion would I train 7 days times 26 weeks to be in best form?

If I am an Amateur wanting to become a champion would I train 7 days times 26 weeks?

For the lack of not having a coach I might be attempted to and possibly collapse after 5 weeks
or worse get bored with the daily drudge.  ;)

I know the temptation to well when I get shown something truly amazing, I just want to repeat
the experience over and over again, unfortunately after a while I'm desensitized to the once
great stimulation and instead of gaining muscle I gain fat, instead of gaining pleasure I receive sort of
hollowness.

I stick to the rules of this game because what is waiting for me on mount Olympe far outweighs
my desire to put go faster strips onto the BrainEv rocket  ;D

Andrea

demistify

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 03:45:23 pm »
Truly excellent example Andrea!

I can absolutely relate to what you're saying!

hawk_lck

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 01:03:52 am »
Hi Andrea,
Thanks for the insight.

Yeah, there is a saying "Rest is to enable us to journey further", you are spot on.  ;)

Btw, Olympic champions train many hours a day before they take the off day. I still think that listening to BrainEV for half an hour a day has not expose the full potential of its power. I have come across other brain entrainment programs which require to listen to full one hour a day.

awapax

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 10:20:34 am »
Btw, Olympic champions train many hours a day before they take the off day. I still think that listening to BrainEV for half an hour a day has not expose the full potential of its power
I leave this to the better judgment of the creator of BrainEv, I am a lot more interested to expose my full potential of power  ;D ;D ;D

I have come across other brain entrainment programs which require to listen to full one hour a day.

ahhh but maybe they are not as powerfull then BrainEv  ;)
its a little bit like the micro wave oven,
to heat my diner with a 600 watt oven takes at least double the time then using the 1200 watt oven  :)
but taking the same time of a 600 watt oven surely would frazzle my brain in the 1200 watt unit.
The choice is yours  :-X

Andrea

demistify

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 11:17:38 am »
Well, here's some food for thought straight from Karl:

We recommend listening just once per day - so that would be for 30 minutes in total.

You can go above that, but we don't really recommend it. Sticking with the plan is the best route.

I once "overdosed" on brainwave entrainment material quite substantially. Thought to myself that I'll put it on loop and wake up a self-developed being. Mistake! I couldn't get to sleep for days after.

It was the first real sign of how brainwave technology can *truly* affect the mind.

Stick with the program and you'll get the best results --

Karlos

http://www.brainevforum.com/index.php?topic=50.msg202#msg202

Karl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 02:48:12 pm »
I have a little saying myself:

"The silence is where the magic happens."

When you rest on the 7th day of solid working out, the muscles build. When you splurge out after 6 days on a diet, your metabolism keeps in shape. When you pause during a hypnosis recording, the subconscious takes action.

Magic happens when you stop :)

Stop once a week - whether you mean to, or it's accidental.

It'll definitely work best for you that way!

hawk_lck

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2009, 02:58:06 pm »
Hi Andrea,
I like your example of the microware oven, that's a good one.

Ya, you are right, BrainEv is more powerful than other Brain Entrainment program, thus it only requires half an hour a day of listening. I got it.  ;)

Follow us on Twitter