Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: How do I know I am in Altered state of brainwave?  (Read 32029 times)

antkap11

• View Profile
How do I know I am in Altered state of brainwave?
« on: December 12, 2014, 11:39:17 pm »
I listen a lot to BWE but never know if it actually puts me in an altered brainwave. How can I tell? Does it feel different?

eyeofthelight

• View Profile
Re: How do I know I am in Altered state of brainwave?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 04:41:14 am »
Well yes it feels different.  When you are in high state of consciousness sometimes you dont distinguish between now and the past, you become one with things (unit or oneness principle) you feel so grateful, turning right or down without really turning in a physical way, divided by polarities, etc.

Inedible

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 08:30:44 am »
The problem is that alpha, theta, and delta are already part of your experience every day. I think you are looking for something you don't normally experience. With entrainment, you go into those states intentionally and make an effort to remain more fully conscious during them. The most noticeable experiences come from letting your body fall asleep while keeping your mind awake. Otherwise, it is the speed going into the states or coming back out that creates enough contrast with ordinary waking experience to make you realize that you are (or were) feeling something different.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 11:51:27 am »
I agree with Inedible.  Most of the time it does not feel different to me.  Sometimes, however, I can notice the "transition"from one state to another (particularly beta to alpha).  Are you "dreaming"?  Then you are probably in Theta.  If your mind is "empty", you're probably in delta. BrainEV doesn't get you there until late in the program.

There was a Holosync study done one time.  In the study, the people who didn't think it worked at all were actually measured to be in the deepest states.

Best Regards,
Infinite

Follow us on Twitter