Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Subliminal`s program combined with BES  (Read 756 times)

SirVoytek

Subliminal`s program combined with BES
« on: June 01, 2015, 07:22:45 pm »
I know, that some people have already asked about this, but I want you to make it clear. Can I use BES alongside subliminal`s programming (8h/day) without any risk and efficiency detraction?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 07:49:38 pm by SirVoytek »

Inedible

• View Profile
Re: Subliminal`s program combined with BES
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 10:19:22 pm »
Yes, you can combine subliminals with BrainEv.

8 hours per day of the same subliminals seems a bit much. If you can change it up every hour or so that would be better.

Voytek

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 03:40:48 am »
Thanks for reply, mate. :)

But could you tell me, is there any possibility that BES will negatively affect subliminal messages or vice versa?

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 01:44:16 am »
Of course it's possible.

You're playing with two different "brain training" systems where the science behind them is not really well known/established.  We don't even really know how the brain works even without these things.  So nobody can give you a true guarantee of how these two things will interact with each other.

However, in my opinion, I think it's more likely that BES will enhance any positive effects you may be getting from the subliminals.  I base this strictly on my own experience that I get more out of BES or any other self improvement modality when I combine the two.

Best Regards,
Infinite

Voytek

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 02:31:05 am »
Thank you very much for yer great explanations and for sharing yer experiences. I`ll definetly try combine BES with my subliminal training and let you know about my results.

Follow us on Twitter