Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: The best time to listen to BrainEV is.......  (Read 2017 times)

thirdeye

• View Profile
The best time to listen to BrainEV is.......
« on: March 26, 2009, 05:11:45 pm »
  • Morning
  • Noon
  • Evening

For me it is definitely in the evening just before i go to bed.  How about everyone else?  What is your favorite time of day to listen to BrainEV? :)

P.S.  What is the recommended time of day to listen to BrainEV?

Inedible

• View Profile
Re: The best time to listen to BrainEV is.......
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 05:50:06 pm »
The important thing is to pick a time when you can be alert and focussed, and to try to be consistent about the place and time. Any meditation is better than none at all, and more meditation tends to be better than less. The more experienced you are the easier it will be to judge for yourself what you should be doing, and the less experience with meditation you have the closer you should stick with following the directions for using BrainEv. I think that 6am is traditionally best, followed by 6pm, and avoid noon and midnight unless you are particularly experienced. This would be due to the influence of the sun, whether you can see it or not, and independent of the hours you normally sleep. From what I can recall, though, the BrainEv instructions were not specific about time this way. Given my personal schedule I am just fortunate to get my meditation in whenever I can and I maintain mindfulness during tasks during the day as much as possible.

Stella

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 11:25:14 pm »
Due to my work and busy family life, I can just use it in the afternoon around 4pm. It works very well for me. Sometimes on Saturdays, I treat myself with a morning session and skip the afternoon. I am listening to level II at the moment and enjoying.  :)

S.

demistify

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 01:16:41 pm »
I do it before I go to bed. But I could definitely try Inedible's suggestion about 6pm.

Follow us on Twitter