Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Visualizing in conjunction with BE  (Read 586 times)

Jenkins

• View Profile
Visualizing in conjunction with BE
« on: February 18, 2016, 07:40:51 am »
I'm fairly new to brainwave entrainment.  I originally started going in this direction through some visualization exercises in a wealth-building program by a fairly well-known hypnosis/NLP practitioner.  This person asks students to listen to an isochronic alpha tone while visualizing relevant metaphors (e.g., a relaxation room, a meditation chamber, and a "strategy room"). 

My questions are these:

1.  Could one envision those metaphors while doing BrainEv (and if so, are there particular levels where it would make sense)?  I see that Level VII, in particular, contemplates the possibility of the user focusing on a problem or situation.

2.  Could one envision things they want to bring into their life (e.g., if applicable, objects or life circumstances)?  Again, here, I'd be curious whether doing it would be productive or counterproductive on certain levels of the BrainEv system.

Inedible

• View Profile
Re: Visualizing in conjunction with BE
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 12:49:15 am »
https://www.amazon.com/Isochronic-Binaural-Alpha-Music-Steve/dp/B00G5Q6U5W/ref=sr_1_4?s=dmusic&ie=UTF8&qid=1455842555&sr=1-4-mp3-albums-bar-strip-0&keywords=alpha+isochronic

https://www.amazon.com/Isochronic-Alpha-Tones-Technomind/dp/B0040C614I/ref=sr_1_3?s=dmusic&ie=UTF8&qid=1455842555&sr=1-3-mp3-albums-bar-strip-0&keywords=alpha+isochronic

Both of them are each 99 cents. They both run an hour. You can use BrainEv along with short term entrainment programs.

I think it would be better to keep things simple when you combine things with BrainEv. Watching your breath or some other mindfulness technique would be ideal. Repeating a mantra is good - or maybe an affirmation about receiving money. I was just participating in a class where the main focus was on realizing money as abundant as air.

Rahim17

• View Profile
    • Java training in chennai
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 09:52:52 am »
1. Do I need to visualize my data inline, offline, or both?
2. Can my visualization tool(s) handle my data?
3. Does my visualization tool(s) offer the features I need?
4. Can I tailor my visualization to my application???s needs?
5. Do I need to visualize measurement data synchronized with data from other sources?
Java training in chennai | Android training in chennai | Oracle dba Training in Chennai | Python Training in chennai

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2016, 02:09:50 am »
I think with BrainEv, it is best to let the mind do as it will based on the stimulus, not try to force it in a given direction.

Best Regards,
Infinite

Follow us on Twitter