Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: 2.2.1  (Read 16207 times)

Dreamer

• View Profile
« on: April 09, 2012, 01:20:22 pm »
Well, Just posting to post I guess. I went to level 2 after only two weeks this time through, and after my second week of level two intend to go back to one for two weeks, then 2 for another two, 3 for two, 2 for two (a total of six), and continue to stagger step through the levels.

There are times when everything seems perfect, and other times not. I know that without Brain Ev which gave me my foundation of calm and continues to maintain it, the stress I have been going through would have completely overwhelmed me. Now I can relax more (though not entirely), and wait things out. I am looking at an house I would like to rent and move out of my current apartment. The rent will be higher, and I don't know how the utilities will compare, but I will have more almost double the space, or possibly more than double if one includes the garage, which isn't actual living space but can be used for storage. I've submitted an application, but whether it will be accepted or not is out of my hands, so I simply have to wait and see what happens.

Difficulty with gentleman friend as well concerning my move. He felt that if the house were large enough he would move in as well, which he mentioned once. He became depressed, grumpy, and insecure when he heard I had told the person showing me the house it would be only my daughter and myself. The key point here is, it is NOT big enough for him to join us, and we (he and I) still have some bumps to smooth down before I would feel comfortable living together even if it were large enough.

He'd started listening to Brain Ev with me back when I began, but quit after a couple of weeks and now complains that I spend far too much time on "this self-improvement nonsense that isn't producing any benefits." Trying to hang on to the things that initially brought us together, but some days are better than others.

Dreamer
The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple. - Oscar Wilde

Pure Bliss

• View Profile
Re: 2.2.1
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 04:56:10 pm »
Hi Dreamer, dearest!

Sounds all good to me! If you have time, take a look at the post I just posted on Round 2 Level 4 Progress Update. It looks to me as if you are ready to start on my point 6, "so within, so without". Your outside world is reflecting one plus, the possibility of a new place to live, here is evidence of Inner Expansion. I remember the house hunt started with drama with the old lady messing with you in your current place of residence. You changed some beliefs on her, on you and on boundaries, and Bingo! the Universe has thrown the opportunity of a new, better place to live. All you have to do it choose it or decline it.

It is a perfect example of without (old lady issue) forcing change within (alteration of beliefs, new boundaries), which in turn open a new outer perspective (new house on the horizon), which will yet again force you to look within (adaptation to new data).

Now you have fixed your ADHD BIG ISSUE, so you just need BrainEv full-brainwave-spectrum-therapy for maintenance. Do not think of going into AWOL mode (or whatever you called it in your post to Nick and Wookiee). Life lesson here: when something works, continue it. Only the insane stop doing what works. ;)

And the Gentleman friend. So without, so within. Here is the next Life Issue to learn from, observe and play with. If round 1 saw you overcoming ADHD, this time, round 2, your Intention can be relationship stuff. For as you already know, what you focus on is what you get. And I know you want this to resolve in an ideal way for all concerned.

Thinking of you. You are doing so well, just keep taking the next step. Love Pure Bliss

P.S. Hope I don't sound too cocky and self-assured. Just take from this what serves and jettison the rest! Love, PB

« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 04:59:16 pm by Pure Bliss »

Dreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 10:37:56 am »
Not sure how I am doing at the moment. Too much anxiety to relax into the sessions. Anxiety causing poor sleep which makes the anxiety worse. Vicious cycle. Too many unknowns hitting at once, and too little actual data to base decisions on. Need time to just breathe, as I think Robert would suggest.

Trying to deal with a host of little problems, some of which keep hinting at becoming big problems if disturbed. Would turning a little problem into a big problem possibly be a good thing? Maybe yes, if it means getting over the problem once and for all. Is now the time for me to tackle that kind of event? Not so sure.

I have two people who basically consider me as their only social outlet, daughter and gentleman friend, when all I want to do is have more time alone. Daughter I can understand. She is having a lot of difficulties and is just beginning a new treatment. Still, she can be a lot to handle at times. Gentleman friend I don't understand so well as he does have other social outlets which he does use, but still demands almost all of my "free" time.

Stressed, and tired, and facing the unknown. Too many things I want to get done, and too little time to do them. I am so thankful for having gone through my first round of Brain Ev, because I know I would be much worse off without the balance it has given me.

Done whining now.

Dreamer

Pure Bliss

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 02:38:52 pm »
Hi Dreamer,

Interesting to see you too have encountered high anxiety interfering with entrainment. This happened in a big way starting level 5, 6 and well into round 2. I had to de-stress prior to sessions or it went over my head. Now I have several methods, chakra cleansing, Yoga Nigra (that is a BIG relaxer - try staying awake), Open Focus, Isha Kriya  (free from Sadhguru) which I had to do before a session. Tapping does away with the whole string of beliefs attached to anxiety and this is healing me.

Rather than let go of BrainEv which has brought stability and diminished the effects of ADHD, I suggest you see this anxiety arising as just the next stage of your personal evolution. First ADHD, and underlying that is anxiety (think layers of the onion). I have been working off my anxiety stuff (unwittingly and through experimentation as I wanted to entrain!) and I now feel as if entrainment is moving up a gear. Again, unexpected but preferable to tension which blocks the relaxation necessary to destress. Actually (5 months on) I see this as a quantum leap in my evolution, the stress was caused by unhelpful, outworn software which I initially used to soothe/justify/understand difficulties I encountered, but 10 years on I realise have become automised stress responses which actually augment my stress rather than decrease it.

From afar, I see the potential you now have for evolving to the next level: the level post stress = the level of seeing clearly. I don't mean to suggest I am beyond you, just that I have worked off stress consistently for months, and life on the other side is exciting.

The first indicators of breakthough are:
1) I seemed to manifest stuff quickly
2) life started to speed up
3) now I feel as if I am at the interface of inner world and outer world = significant understanding and control of inner and outer outcomes (manifesting more of what I want).

Go for it, Dreamer. Stress is nothing more than trying to run up hill carrying a heavy rucksack = monumental effort required for haphazard results. I now feel as if I am strolling in the sunshine, and carry no load. So I know what I want, where I want to go, and nothing (much) hampers me from choosing.

You have already stated the areas you need to destress = lose bad software on. Personal relationships. Health-giving house/environment. Every time someone hits a button, you can rejoice as it brings up emotional pain. I know you tap already, so tap through all the layers until the Pure You emerges and stress/anger/fear/upset/unrealistic expectation are reduced to zero. Then put on headphones and go for a BrainEv back to back session - this will recalibrate and reset the chaotic brainwave frequencies and liberate calm, smooth, far-sighted, evolved ones.

For myself, I feel this is the most important self-enhancement (contentment) step I have ever taken. You could compare Stress with bad Karma. The less you have, the better life feels.

Please take this post seriously. I notice your vacillitating BrainEv: on or off. Why  gamble and open the backdoor to the past? That is the same as when I worked to gain a perfect figure, was supremely fit, and once I got there, I went back to the old habits.... and now have to do all the body work anew.

The choice is yours. Believe me, you are facing a choice. Life is NEVER static. You choose forwards or backwards. What is it to be? I chose forward and boy, is the view great from the right side of stress. [Still have work to do on the stress issue, but it is becoming routine, so I enjoy it, each belief debunked is one step closer to being the REAL ME, and not being operated by dodgy automatic software that leads me off track.]

Love always, bright star that you are, Pure Bliss

« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 02:47:56 pm by Pure Bliss »

rchoates

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 11:46:51 pm »
Good day to the exceptional Dreamer. Pure Bliss is very right in her post. You have learned a method of centering and balance, and often when that happens, what is imbalanced in life rises like a fire when fueled by gasoline. It's important not to let the heat give the wrong impression, that life is somehow denying what you have worked so hard to gain.

I hear in your words, Dreamer, a theme of sacrifice. There appears to be a conditioned effect that plays out a pattern of you being responsible for the subjective emotions of other people. The landlady decides she doesn't like you anymore, so you decide to strain expenses and time to look for another living space. The daughter's ups and downs...I don't know enough about that situation to give good comment, but I do have a life long friend who is bipolar, and have seen the neediness in her, the way she feels she needs to exact in others the responsibility to give what she wants to be okay. The boyfriend...exerting pressure to conform to his views so that he can feel good about how things are going. In these situations, you seem to be giving out pieces of your well-being so that others can be okay; you take on stress and discomfort so that others can have what they want, and it seems logical because these others impact your life in various ways, so if you can make them happy by giving away what you want, at least you can minimize or neutralize the uncomfortable force they put on you.

Now that you have a clearing space in your head due to your work with BrainEv, I think you are more able to see the jungle for what it is...so much of what we don't want life to be is self-imposed. I'm just guessing here, but you seem to have beliefs that say: I must give up what I want for others to be happy, that I must sell out my own needs and desires for "the other" to have peace; that I must be responsible, at the expense of my own happiness, for "the other's" well-being.

Like I said, I'm just guessing here, but you seem to have beliefs that reflect something along those lines. And I think just about now you're beginning to question that inner mechanism. Belief is really the wrong word, because it's more than just that...it's a very intimate and interpersonal conclusion you make about yourself in relation or comparison to the world in which you live. And that's exactly why it can be so tricky to change...it's not a situation "out there" in your life you're trying to change...it's a conditioned response inside yourself that needs to be changed, and that conditioned response is interwoven into how you see and think about yourself. Very tricky, indeed.

While doing a BrainEv session, try to focus on what you want, not what would be a "good solution", but what YOU want; how your life would be if you really had what you wanted, and then examine in yourself how that makes you feel, and I mean really feel. I find that often when we think about the things we really want, there is a sense of resistance in that imagining, and it's that resistance you want to see and feel so that you can examine where it comes from.

Wishing you the very best.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 02:55:44 am by rchoates »

Pure Bliss

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 08:36:45 am »
Dear Robert,
That was an inspired and inspiring post. Thank you!
So right about the fire and gasoline metaphor - we see the fire and see the heat as causal to our problems, when actually it is the fuel (the dodgy software and conflicting beliefs) that is the cause of both the fire and the heat!
I enjoyed reading your post. You are saying what I know to be true....BUT WE CAN'T HEAR THE TRUTH OFTEN ENOUGH. So, your post is going into my journal - words of wisdom manifesting from yet another source.

Lots of insights after tapping away stuff yesterday - I physically felt my worldview recalibrating. Minor beliefs, mostly conflicting with each other, and therein lies the trap. Confusion means trying to escape the heat rather than basking in the inferno of dissolving pasts.

Love to you both, and here is to a present that isn't dominated by past patterns, Pure Bliss

Dreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 12:35:32 pm »
Robert,

You have given me many things to think about. I have always believed in a kind of mish-mash of 'you create your own reality,' and 'everything happens for a reason.' On my apartment, I have to admit that I have never liked my apartment. When I first moved in here it was to be for no more than a year, as my then gentleman friend and I looked for a place that would fit both of us well. Then, as things happen, he and I broke up and I ended up staying in an apartment that was too small for too long, always trying to make the best of things. Having the apartment manager go through a phase where she refused to communicate with me was the push I needed to realize that things have got to change. Even though that issue is now resolved, I now know I need to find a place I can feel comfortable in rather than continuing to try to squeeze into a place I just don't fit in.

The fact the place I have found and fallen in love with will cost more, has also been a good thing because it woke me up to the money I have been wasting. Just nickle and diming myself, buying things for no other reason than they were 'cute.' It was a habit that needed to be curbed anyway, but one I hadn't seen until looking at paying more for rent.

You are also correct in thinking I have always given up what I want in an effort to make others happy. It was how I was raised and just about the only thing my parents taught me that stuck. Now it is time to get rid of that self-destructive set of habits and realize that it is now time for me to start putting my own wants first.

I read somewhere that no-one can really change in a permanent way until they are forced into it, and I think I have painted myself into a corner simply so I can recognize there is a window here for me to climb out of.

Pure Bliss,
Yes, you have also made some wonderful suggestions that I need to take on board. I wish I had time to write more, but I need to leave for work.

Dreamer

Dreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2012, 11:20:58 am »
Well, with a lack of honest focus - Robert suggested to think about what I want, and I discovered that I really don't know what I want - I decided to try something a bit different. I have been glancing through Gamma Healing, after receiving a suggestion to just look at the pictures as a first run. I noticed that his tapping points are quite different than those taught by Gary Craig (EFT) or Nick Ortner (Tapping Solution). His focus is also different, going after false beliefs which is something the other two only touched on beyond overcoming phobias. So, for the past couple of days I have been doing the Gamma Healing tapping DURING the listening session.
I have found a couple of things happening from that. My mind is calmer during the session and I seem to stay in session even after I take the earphones off. Is this a good thing? Am I playing with fire? Don't know, but I think I will continue this practice for a while.
Yes, now that my mind is clearer, I have a better idea of just what the problems are. My difficulty is I still have no clue about solutions. Pure Bliss often repeats the theme, what is inside will be reflected outside, so do I just continue to work on cleaning up my internal clutter and leave everything else to sort itself out? I am dealing with the stress caused by Daughter and Boyfriend which is still coming at me on an almost constant basis, but I think I am handling it better. At least I like to think so.
I have had a bought of depression for a while, and understanding where it came from and why it showed up is helping me to get over the hump. After 4 years of loving my job, it isn't easy to wake up and dread going to work. When I actually get there I am fine, so what am I actually dreading? Really don't know.
Well, enough of this. Onward and upward! ;D
Dreamer

rchoates

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2012, 02:42:35 pm »
Hello Dreamer,

I think your approach to the tapping in session is a fine one. No need to think you're playing with fire...according to whom?? Your idea; your way...that's all you
need.

As for taking action in situations...this is always a tricky one to explain on how I see things, but I won't hold back: What you hold in your mind is the source of
what you experience. Not mere thoughts that come and go on a daily basis, but ingrained psychological patterns, which actually generate those thoughts.
Those patterns are reflected in the events, circumstances, and relationships on a day to day basis, and that reflection is reality. Pure Bliss often says as within,
so without, which might give the impression those were two different domains, the inner and the outer, but there is no such separation. Reality is a singularity.
The within/without is one function. So the moment you change the inner pattern, that change is automatically reflected in your experience. There really is no
need to do anything, save for changing the inner pattern. An attempt to change the circumstance or situation itself is going in the wrong direction, and often
only incites conflict.

Imagine you've put on a nice green jacket, one that you thought would look very nice on you. When you check yourself out in the mirror, you decide that the
jacket doesn't look so good after all. So what do you do? Do you try and remove the jacket from your image in the mirror? Makes no sense, right? You're the one
who has to take off the jacket. You can't remove it from a reflection. And yet, when it comes to conditions we don't like in our daily life, we're always trying to fix
the condition. But the condition IS the reflection. It's a reflection of our own inner content, and it's the inner component that needs to be changed. The outer
condition is merely the effect, and it's cause is within you.

I know my view of this may be somewhat of a controversy. I just hope I explained it well.

Dreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2012, 06:06:52 pm »
Robert,
About a year ago or so I read Loving What Is by Byron Katie. She says something very similar to what you wrote. It makes total sense to me on one level, the human level, but I still need to convince the Chimp of the truth of what you wrote. Thank you so much for your well thought out response.
Dreamer

Pure Bliss

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2012, 05:09:28 pm »
Dear Robert,

Congratulations on the MOST INSPIRED PIECE OF REASONING. I love it. I have spent all afternoon working on it, playing really. It is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL TO GET THIS INFORMATION, and I thank you for sharing it with such impeccable clarity.

Wow!

Dreamer's very valid question: When she thinks about it, she realises she doesn't really know what she wants. This is the perfect recipe for manifesting chaotic stuff. If we are unclear Within, we certainly won't be Clear in what we manifest, nor will we like the results
I have always believed in a kind of mish-mash of 'you create your own reality,' and 'everything happens for a reason.'
Dreamer, this is a perfect example of a Dust Bunny (see my own post about this). Dust Bunnies are layer upon layer of contradictory beliefs = You create your own reality (I am the Creator) is out of alignment with Everything happens for a reason (Me a Victim of Life). My guess is you will find many, many beliefs Within, none really in harmony with the other. Dust Bunnies create stress, lack of clarity, foggy vision, poor outcomes in the World Without. I suggest you grab a vacuum cleaner and murder a few bunnies today!  ;)

No need to think you're playing with fire...according to whom?? Your idea; your way...that's all you need.

I agree with Robert. Who says it is playing with fire to discover for yourself what suits you best (see your original comment in context). 'Playing with Fire" is a belief and I hope you'll vacuum that one up or nail it to the wall as a reminder of taking a Universal Wisdom on board (not so wise, was it!) and making it your own Belief - that plays havoc with attempts to align with your real needs and experience. Yukky Dust Bunny!

Back to Robert:
What you hold in your mind is the source of what you experience. Not mere thoughts that come and go on a daily basis, but ingrained psychological patterns, which actually generate those thoughts. Those patterns are reflected in the events, circumstances, and relationships on a day to day basis, and that reflection is reality. Pure Bliss often says as within,
so without

I totally agree. Ingrained psychological patterns is exactly the issue we all battle with. In the tangled web of contradictory Beliefs that make up a Dust Bunny lurk the real Monsters: the Dust Mites (just google an image of one and you will see they really look like Aliens) are AUTOMISED, INEFFECTIVE BEHAVIOR OR THOUGHT PATTERNS that take place so fast we are totally unconscious of their existence.

The within/without is one function. So the moment you change the inner pattern, that change is automatically reflected in your experience. There really is no need to do anything, save for changing the inner pattern. An attempt to change the circumstance or situation itself is going in the wrong direction, and often only incites conflict.

Robert, this is inspired stuff. Simply explained, but so true. We only need to find the Dust Mites, those ingrained inner patterns, the stuff that makes us feel rotten, or like procrastinating, or like running away from real life. I find that this tapping Belief Systems away really is effective in cleaning the dirt or ingrained inner patterns out of our unconscious minds so we STOP PLAYING THEM OUT IN OUR CONSCIOUS WORLD.

Robert, your Green jacket Metaphor is so brilliant, so clear. I have downloaded numerous images of women in jackets looking in mirrors. The Unconscious Mind works with images and symbols. This is such a wonderful metaphor to explain something that gets lost in a maze of words when we try to articulate it.

So here is your metaphor again:
Imagine you've put on a nice green jacket, one that you thought would look very nice on you. When you check yourself out in the mirror, you decide that the jacket doesn't look so good after all. So what do you do? Do you try and remove the jacket from your image in the mirror? Makes no sense, right? You're the one who has to take off the jacket. You can't remove it from a reflection. And yet, when it comes to conditions we don't like in our daily life, we're always trying to fix
the condition. But the condition IS the reflection. It's a reflection of our own inner content, and it's the inner component that needs to be changed. The outer condition is merely the effect, and it's cause is within you.

It is so clear to me the cognitive error of attempting to 'fix' the exterior, outside world (which is really just the image in the mirror), and omitting to 'tweak and retouch' our inner image (the real ME wearing a jacket that no longer reflects who I really am). I have posted this in my journal. I have made a meditation card with the image on one side (for my unconscious mind) and Robert's text on the other side (for my neo-cortex, reasoning, verbal mind).

And in case you didn't get how brilliant this metaphor is for seeing the world as our consruct, and seeing ourselves for the genuine creators of both within and subsequently without, well here it is again in neon lights:
Imagine you've put on a nice green jacket, one that you thought would look very nice on you. When you check yourself out in the mirror, you decide that the jacket doesn't look so good after all. So what do you do? Do you try and remove the jacket from your image in the mirror? Makes no sense, right? You're the one who has to take off the jacket. You can't remove it from a reflection. And yet, when it comes to conditions we don't like in our daily life, we're always trying to fix the condition. But the condition IS the reflection. It's a reflection of our own inner content, and it's the inner component that needs to be changed. The outer condition is merely the effect, and it's cause is within you.

Genius stuff, Robert. Thanks!   You have made my day, me whole week! Pure Bliss

NickR

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2012, 06:19:49 pm »
 I don't know how I missed this thread, but some profound points have been made. It's almost amusing how us humans get in our own way because of past conditioning. I would like to share a personal experience. As long as I can remember I have struggled with a stutter. In my early teens I was puzzled as to why sometimes I spoke as fluently as anyone and at other times I could hardly complete a short sentence. Although this problem made life difficult, it did turn me to becoming a perpetual student of self improvement and spirituality. I noticed whenever I meditated regularly the severity of my stutter was much reduced (less struggle). A turning point came when I read the following (paraphrased from memory) by Wendell Johnson (an outstanding American speech therapist) 'What we call stuttering is a series of behaviours which the individual performs in order not to speak. Based on past experience he / she fully expects to have difficulty speaking so they hold their breath,close their eyes and press their lips together. Hardly a recipe for fluent easy speech. The drive is to avoid embarrasment and discomfort, paradoxically this defensive behaviour results in the very results the individual wishes to avoid. I have realised this intellectually ;now I need to believe this deep down. Interestingly Brain Ev has increased my moment awareness, which has facilitated a greater awareness of thoughts as they arise.
  On a much larger level, people kill because of beliefs. This knowledge should be taught in schools.
 Thanks for listening

Nick
 8)

Pure Bliss

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2012, 07:53:59 pm »
Hi Nick,

Yes, we are dealing with profound stuff here, thanks to Dreamer getting down to honest brass tacks. I think this is a CORE ISSUE, and anyone who can take this bull by the horns will be by far the better for it.

I can relate well to your lovely pertinent example of the self-sabotaging behavior of the stutter. And you point out another aspect of this core issue, namely while blindly rolling out unconscious patterns that our Inner Chimp believes will enhance our well-being, the Intelligent Person within has to acknowledge that this type of behaviour is self-sabotage.

Examples are wonderful - and it is so much easier to learn from the 'mistakes' of others (for me anyway), and when I am expert at spotting the errors others consistently make, I am strong enough to start to tackle my own unconscious mental patterns that cast chaos in my Lived Experience.

Right now I am trying not to rise at all if I hear the mention of Ireland - just have no reaction, no comment. This is more difficult that I would like to accept - it is a seriously entrenched pattern, automatic and really I just make the same point again and again and again.

All the best, Pure Bliss

NickR

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2012, 11:55:33 am »
Hi Pure Bliss. Yes your point is well made. Maddening for the 'Intelligent I' that this behaviour persists when we consciously know that our belief driven behaviours work against us. . I feel lucky to have chanced on this forum It's a steep learning curve but more than worth the effort.

Best Wishes

Nick

Dreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2012, 09:52:52 am »
I had not expected to have created such a profound thread with my simple and short post.
Pure Bliss,
You are so right with the dust bunnies and dust mites and I really need to begin to read a bit more of Gamma Healing so I can understand his method better. I am also at a point you reached some time ago, becoming attracted to pictures more than I used to be and wanting to print them out to post around for myself. Also I need to get a journal started, though I am still not very good at maintaining one. Perhaps posting pictures will make it better this time?

I am still reading the Chimp Paradox - don't get to it every day and frequently re-read sections so I can absorb the material before continuing on. Understanding is very important to me. At one time I 'inhaled' books, but now see that I really did not retain much of what was read. The books that have been suggested here deserve much more than that superficial gloss through, and my situation is so chaotic that I don't have the time I desire to sit down and really get into them the way they deserve. At least I am maintaining my schedule of Brain Ev. I am also planning to get back into the "inscribe your life" habits I once had, which always worked so well for me in the past. Doing that with the clearer thinking that Brain Ev is giving me should be a very powerful combination.

I am being guided (guiding myself? manifesting?) to materials that are forming new core beliefs and a new foundation that I can fully and joyfully embrace. I'd found a series of chakra videos on You Tube a while back, and downloaded them onto my computer. They just sat and collected metaphysical dust for over a month, but I was inspired to convert the first one to download to my mp4 player and finally watched it. The message was perfect for everything else that is going on with me right now. (this was originally written a few days ago, and I have not gotten to any of the other videos yet)

Robert, I love the jacket metaphor and remember some of the things Byron Katie wrote in her book "Loving What Is," about everything being a reflection of yourself, and her idea of 'turn arounds.' Like PB, it is easier for me to see Chimp behavior in others, then remember that everything around me is a reflection of myself, so I am seeing what I need to work on myself. When I see the Chimp in others, I look at what they are doing; put that into words, 'they are ...,'; then turn it around, 'I am....' The clarity that gives is amazing.

The doors that are opening with this second round of Brain Ev are fantastic. It seems a bit odd that no-one apparently did this before. There is no way I would skip this, so you can be certain I will be continuing with Brain Ev., even when I don't have time for anything else.

I read on another thread, someone's suggestion to notice their breathing as a way to still their thoughts on the first two levels, particularly the difference in temperature inside the nostrils - cooler while inhaling, warmer on the exhale - and also did this while listening AND tapping. Later, at work, when I felt things might be getting away from me I did that, noticing my breath and the temperature of it, and my mind when back to the calm I felt while listening to Brain Ev that morning. It was fantastic.

On my "mish-mash" of creating my own reality, and everything happens for a reason. I have a new understanding; what made it a mish-mash were some dust bunnies between the teeth, but actually the two thoughts fit together perfectly like two gears designed to work together. I create my own reality, and sometimes I create things I don't like because there is something I need to learn, and the sub-conscious and unconscious are using this as a way to 'speak' to the conscious as whole brain thinking has not been fully created yet. That 'alpha bridge' Anna Wise mentions has not been created in me yet. I think I will look for pictures of gears as well as tangled wires as soon as I can and print some of them out to begin a new journal.

Dreamer

Follow us on Twitter