Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: After two runs of Levels 1-6 and one run of Level 7:Maintenance - Moving forward  (Read 817 times)

Taika

• View Profile
Hi,

Firstly I would like to say that BrainEv has been nothing short of an amazing experience, while not all smooth in the first run.
Major emotional releases,some physical improvements, such as removing  some energy blockages in my knees (tho such physical blockages usually tend to be effects of blockages on emotional,psychological, energy grid, or even spiritual realm...whichever level it was, BrainEv helped to release that) and releases of muscle tensions. General feelings of well being,more optimistic about life,more empathy towards others,happier mood...just too many emotional benefits to name. Major improvements in mental functioning, including significant increase in I.Q (I have taken Mensa test earlier and after BrainEv)which was rather pleasant surprise since while I have been always open towards possibilities of brain/mind I did not expect the usage of BrainEv effect THAT much. Neuroplasiticity is a wonderful thing...

So now what after two runs of Levels 1-6 and one of level 7? The user guide of 7 has instructions for Maintenance mode. Those are quite more flexible than the instructions for levels 1-6. I was thinking to run the maintenance the following way:
Days 1-5; levels 1-5 once each. Day 6 off. Days 7-9; level 6 (as it "combines" the earlier levels). Day 10 off. Days 11-14 level 7. Day 15 off.  That would leave me half of the month to experiment with other programs...and this is were my questions begins...

...while it is not recommended to run any other similar programs at the same time with BrainEv I am wondering if the same holds true after "graduation". Now, I would not be running any programs simultaneously but rather when on those two weeks off from BrainEv. Also, I am not planning to run any other long term brain entrainment program (that has similar strict "rules of usage" as initial BrainEv levels 1-6 does) at all while keeping the maintenance with BrainEv, but rather some other programs that both my intuition and logic says could be beneficial for my further development without damaging the benefits from the BrainEv maintenance. One such a program that I am most interested to experience is Profound Meditation System from Iawake Techologies (moderators please inform if mentioning other companies/producers is against forum rules). Instead of passive listening of brainwave entrainment it is more of a guided meditation program which uses both extremely low frequencies (all the way from 0.1 Hz to 0.001 Hz) known as Epsilon as well as extremely high frequencies referred as Hyper-Gamma (100 ??? 199 Hz in their program). These frequencies are generally observed only in advanced meditators such Tibetian monks and are known to be correlated  with extraordinary states of consciousness and spiritual development. While BrainEv has been given me wonderful benefits these are frequencies that are out of it??s range and I feel that not experiencing with them would be slowing down my further development. Also, the instructions of how to use that program are also rather flexible and encourages listening of ones own intuition and feelings on its usage. That suites me very since I have a VERY strong intuition and it is almost always wildly right (and on those rare cases its wrong, it tends to be also wildly wrong). So while this post is somewhat about self-reflection I DO appreciate any feedback and suggestions from Karl, moderators and other members.

And to be honest, it would get rather boring (and relatively fast) if one would have to use BrainEv (or any other one program for that matter) for the rest of the life. So any suggestions on what is the best way to move forward? How long one "should" keep on BrainEv maintenance mode in order to keep its benefits? (I see it is also recommended to run Level 7 for whole month every six months...for how many years?) How lasting are the achieved benefits anyway? I understand that "depends", for example the emotional releases are "forever" because I already released THOSE blockages...what about the increase in I.Q? Would it last without any maintenance from BrainEv? I have read about usage of monoatomic gold for temporarily increasing I.Q....while with brainwave entrainment it would be more permanent(?) result of neuroplasticity. This opens up rather interesting questions..

Other possibility I am thinking is to do the minimum recommendation of Levels 1-7 each once in a month, in a row...so I would have three weeks left in a month to experiment other programs. Most of the Iawake technologies (whose products I am mainly interested about) uses highly advanced biofield technology not effecting any brainvawe entrainment usage, but the Profound Meditation Program uses the earlier mentioned brainwaves. I am ready to move forward and experiment.  I realize that, ultimately, it is up for each individual to decide what is the best way to go forward and that is what I will do, listening to my intuition...(as, again, it is usually wildly right) but I welcome suggestions, insights and words of wisdom, especially from more experienced (in case this would be a rare occasion where my intuition would be wrong...). Maybe there is something I have not thought about, or a way to do what I am about to do even better....please feel free to let me know. Thanks for reading and all the best on your journey of life :)

Taika
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 09:40:53 pm by Taika »

Infinite

• View Profile
Hi Taika,

My suggestion is to keep in mind the neuroplasticity that you've mentioned.  You've put in almost 400 hours of BrainEv training.  Like anything else you 'learn', the more time you put in, the more 'permanent' it will be.  The more 'maintainance' you do, the more you will retain.  However, even if you stopped doing any maintenance, you will retain something.

So I guess as I write this, my thoughts become a little clearer.  Basically, I would just look at it as any skill you might learn.  The more you practice, the better you'll be.  You've attained the skill.  Now, the more maintenance you do, the more you will retain.  If you do less, you won't lose it all, but your skills won't be as sharp.  Unless, of course, the new 'training' you do truly is an upgrade.  You'll have to explore that to find out.  At which point you may decide to just drop BrainEv altogether.  (You need to learn addition before you can learn Algebra.  But once you are doing Algebra, you don't really need to focus on addition anymore.  You get that practice indirectly and at a higher level).  Or maybe you'll find the other stuff re-trains you in a less functional way, and you'll decide to drop that and go back to BrainEv to re-prime your skills.

Hope that was coherent enough to be helpful.

Best Regards,
Infinite

Taika

• View Profile
Hi Infinite,

Thank your for the feedback. What you say makes sense and I am thinking along those lines as well. So I am not saying that I am going to drop BrainEv suddenly forever without validating the effects of other program(s). But I don??t intend to keep using it till cows,which I don??t have,come home, either. Like you said, the only way to find out is to experiment...and if I find that the new training "has me covered" so to speak then yes,eventually I will drop BrainEv. However, the good thing is that since I already have it I can always come back to it if other programs "fails", or if I feel that I need to "re-wire" my brains with it again. What I have in mind is rather slow transition over the years where I might do less and less BrainEv compared to "new training" and "tweak and adjust" along the way as my brain,and life,requires.

The great thing about BrainEv, especially Level 7, has been that it has slowly but surely trained me how to use each frequencies the best/ most effective way and yes, Level 7 really does help to "switch" those frequencies, and thus states of mind,at will. Now it??s not like being some kind of "superhuman" going from Epsilon into Hyper-Gamma in second, but I am much more aware and in control of my states and can tweak them at will to some extend. I feel that is an important point because, in my opinion,one should not be "slave" to any technology but to use it as tool to achieve what is desired. And it is good to have more than just one tool in the box. One tool suits for one purpose, other tool for something else. Aside of brainwave entraiment I  use many other tools as well when it comes to training the mind (and body, spirit etc.); such as meditation, yoga, self-hypnosis, NLP etc, each has their own benefits...and limitations.

Coming back to neuroplasticity, while there is definitely benefits in keeping using BrainEv, it has it??s limits as well like any other tool. I can keep pushing the neuroplasticity with it only so far. At some point, if I want to reach certain particular result,it will hit it??s limit. Let say for example that I want to reach the earlier mentioned spiritual state of mind that those Tibetian monks (or japanese zen-masters or whoever...) experience and that state is associated with extremely high frequencies then, at that point, BrainEv is pretty much doomed to fail simply because those frequencies are out of it??scale and thus don??t stimulate the brain towards the required states. Some other program, or technology or methodology for that matter,will be better suited for that purpose....while BraiEv does better something else.

I agree this being a skill like any other and that the more you practice the better you get. But like any other skill, once you hit certain level and you want to keep getting better at it you start to ask questions like "what can I do to make the training better and more efficient?", "what can I add to training to make it better?", "is there something that I should drop off from the training, or do less off?"...and "how is this field evolving, are there new technologies,experts,ideas etc.that are worthwhile exploring?". I think the last question is especially important in this field. What are the best ways to push my neuroplasticity to it??s limits? The technology evolves very fast in this field and, while BrainEv is wonderful program,there are other programs worthwhile to explore as well. BrainEv keeps being the core training for quite some time until I found something that I feel is better or more efficient way to train, but it is time to exercise those "muscle groups" that BrainEv can??t help to train as well.

Thanks again for the feedback Infinite.

All the best,
Taika

Infinite

• View Profile
Hi Taika,

Exactly what I was trying to say, only better stated and more coherent.

Best Regards,
Infinite

Follow us on Twitter