Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Enjoying Level 7  (Read 1577 times)

DianeC

• View Profile
    • Brain Evolution Review
Enjoying Level 7
« on: June 03, 2014, 12:46:52 pm »
I have had level 7 for a few months now but only started using it last week.

For me its a meditation tool to "switch" my brain off. I focus on the stream and achieve relaxation. Whenever I find myself thinking about stuff I bring my attention back to the stream.

One thing that returned fairly quickly (after a couple of days) is the feeling of clarity I experience when I listened to CDs 1-6 in the past.

As I have not listened to CDs 1-6 for around 18 months now I wasn't sure what to expect. I didn't go back to them (should have read instructions!) but despite that my feelings of absolute clarity are back. If you ask me what I am clear about I have no idea but I walk around with this feeling of clarity. As if nothing can stand in my way. It is an experience I find a little difficult to articulate in words but I love it.

Plus I have started waking up early again. 4.30am this morning and 5.30am yesterday. Right now I don't have that much work on but when I get busy again it will help getting up that early. Instead I listen to level 7 and then wait to go back to sleep (usually around 7am when I have to get up to wake my son up!)

Only negative for me is the ending. It really is intensive as the water disappears.

I will see what happens over the next few weeks but I really want to keep the 15 minute maintenance program as a daily listening tool because that does help. I instantly relax and focus on the water. I don't feel like I need the longer version anymore.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 02:22:16 pm by DianeC »

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Enjoying Level 7
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 02:06:17 pm »
Hi Diane.  I think I know what you mean about the clarity.  It's like there are fewer voices in your head.  Your thoughts are more unified.  When you make a decision to go in one direction, there is not another voice second guessing it.  That is how it is with me.  Is this what you mean?

One of the supposed benefits of meditation and BWE is that it helps "synchronize" the two sides of the brain.  I think this helps explain the clarity.  Suddently, the "creative" idea seems the most "logical".  The "logical" idea "feels" good.

Best Regards,
Infinite

DianeC

• View Profile
    • Brain Evolution Review
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 02:35:19 pm »
YES  ;D
That really is it... fewer voices. There is no noise in my head about what I should be doing, could be doing, shouldn't be doing. Need to be doing after finishing what I am doing... leaving me free to get on with things.

Such a great way to articulate it. Thank you

Center

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 06:09:19 pm »
Awesome to hear about this  8)

Have you guys experienced an easier time learning new skills since this level 7?

Best,
-Level 3

DianeC

• View Profile
    • Brain Evolution Review
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 06:25:00 pm »
I have to confess I haven't thought about it.

I am learning new skills right now but haven't noticed anything being easier. I will say my recall is definitely sharper. Whenever I temporary forget something I relax and wait knowing it will come back to me and it does.

Not sure I can credit that completely with level 7 as I have been able to do that for years but the difference is I wouldn't always remember and now I do.

A handy trait as I hit middle age :)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 02:21:53 pm »
I've had an improvement in some skills.  I still have to work on improving my skills.  Since I'm working on them, it's hard to say how much (if any) of that can be attributed to BrainEv.  I've had an improvement in ball handling when playing soccer (ie non-american football).  This is partly due to my mind being clearer/sharper.  But honestly, I attribute it more to the hops/xanthohumol extract I've been taking which seems to let me "think faster" on my feet (no pun intended).

DianeC

• View Profile
    • Brain Evolution Review
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2015, 03:40:18 pm »
I thought I would give an update as I have now been listening to level 7 for some time.
I started using it in February 2014 to help me with the 126lbs I had gained from 2009-2014 (approx). i didn't want to include anything about it until I had seen some results.

I find if I use the CDs to help me with one issue it works better - that is my own personal choice and how I use them.

So, I have tried for years to lose weight and I have been successful but not for very long. Once Winter sets in I get sick of eating salads and want to eat junk comfort foods. I also stop exercising.

This time not only have I lost weight but I continued during the winter months (when I usually stop and regain it) AND I am now on a path to eating a healthy plant based diet with fish.

I am not giving up meat completely but I have cut it out 70% of my diet and that will increase until I hardly eat it. I have all but given up dairy and I use plant substitutes and I am working on wheat. Most wheat has gone except bread. Bread is still my Achilles heel!!!

Regular exercise was non existence and since February 2015 (I wanted to focus on food only in 2014) I am now exercising regularly and even joined the gym last week.

I have 126 lbs to lose in total and have lost 54lbs so far. I am making videos to help me stay focused and rather than trying to make this some quick race of losing a lot in a short amount of time (as I had in the past) I have made this a slowly but surely journey.

As I said. I tend to focus on one issue and I have used BrainEv for different issues in the past but as I had Level 7 I thought it would be good to use it for improving my health.

My focus is really on health and lifestyle for life now. Another MAJOR change to being on diets.

Maybe the CD made no difference. Maybe I was just more determined this time than last. But I still have to question what is it that made me more determined this time and the CD Level 7 is the only thing I can come up with.

So this next year is all about fitness and nutrition so that by March 2016 I can say I have totally transformed my health and I can honestly say, mindset wise, it has been so much easier than it ever was.

In terms of how often I listen. I started off with the longer version twice a week then after a few months I went onto the shorter 15 minute version whenever I felt like listening to it. In truth I had no set pattern. I just made sure in the first few months I listened often - then I just felt strong enough to keep going on my own but I kept the 15 minute version available on my cell for when I was on the train or had a moment to listen.

Now I wish I had structured it a little better but I still got results as far as I am concerned.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 03:47:48 pm by DianeC »

Follow us on Twitter