Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Graduated. Now what?  (Read 2483 times)

marketka

• View Profile
Graduated. Now what?
« on: September 02, 2013, 11:58:12 am »
I am thinking about doing the whole six months again. Eventhough there have been some positive changes after finishing the BrainEv journey, I don??t feel my mind is operating at the "peak" level performance. I am more focused, I don??t leave so many of my projects unfinished, and have less migraines, which is really great - thanks, BrainEv team!!! - but I feel some of the benefits are fading since I finished level 6. I??m not going to purchase level 7 (time/money reasons).  So... is it any good to repeat all the levels? Can I go "deeper" second time? Or do you use just some levels, like your favorites?
Thanks for any insights!

-Marketka
"If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance." - G. B. Shaw

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Graduated. Now what?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 01:51:50 am »
How long ago did you finish?  And have you been listening at all since?

A few users have posted their experiences of going through the entire program again and reported ongoing benefits.  And interestingly, it seems their experiences the second time around are completely different than the first (ie. levels that were "difficult" the first time around were easy the second, and some levels that were "easy" became difficult, or changes were happening on levels where "nothing happened" the first time around).

marketka

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 07:12:28 am »
Hi, thanks for the reply.
I finished three weeks ago and haven??t been listening since - just meditating for 20min a day. I actually start to miss the daily BrainEv sessions. Some levels have been a real struggle for me - like having waves of anxiety arise, or having a lot of interfering thoughts while listening. So yeah, I agree there maybe is even more to be found in the program - like some levels were not "learned" 100%, because there is too much stuff that needs clearing.
So I am starting round 2 level 1 today. The first time, level 1 was really sweet, so I am curious what??s it going to be like now.
"If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance." - G. B. Shaw

Dreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2013, 12:58:31 pm »
The "OFFICIAL" word is, once you are done - you're done and it is time to start something new. For me, with my own experience with Brain Ev, you are never truly done. Kind of like watching a very well done movie. The first time you watch the main characters and follow the main plot. The second time you start paying more attention to the supporting characters and sub-plots and it's like a whole new movie. Third time through you are still saying "I didn't notice that detail before." Fourth time you put everything together and the main plot, which you already experienced , is enhanced by all of the additional information you have. Okay, there aren't a lot of movies like that out there, but there are not a lot of programs like Brain Ev either.

Dreamer
The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple. - Oscar Wilde

marketka

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2013, 01:32:00 pm »
I??m in the last week of level 2 - round 2. It was a very strange experience and very different from the first time. When I listened to level 1 for the first time, I felt great - energized, optimistic, peaceful (actually, that??s when I decided to purchase the program:)). The second round, I felt very anxious every session for the whole 30 days. Is there a good post on anxiety while listening somewhere on the forum?? 
Level 2 so far, the listening sessions are OK, and I don??t try to avoid listening, but I have troubles to fall asleep at night and wake up too early. I sleep 5-6 hours and it??s not enough. So I look forward to moving to level 3.
I don??t feel so awesome like during round 1, but there is stuff coming up that needs to be solved and I actually manage to make some real changes in my life, so I find the round 2 really useful so far. Difficult, but useful.
Anyway, one thing I really find strange and interesting about the program are the dreams - so live, intense and crazy;)
Until next time,

-marketka-

Joeytee

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2014, 12:55:25 am »
Is anyone on their second time around doing, lvl 1 - mon, lv1 2 - tues, lvl 3 - wed, lvl 4 thurs, lvl 5 fri, lvl 6 sat and rest sun and repeating that process? rather than doing each lvl month by month ? I haven't finished the program yet, but that would strike me as the best way. i.e. you have trained your brain a month of listening to each lvl, so it should be used to each track, now you just keep it up to date and entrained with each??

Thoughts experienced users?

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2014, 05:35:39 pm »
That is the recommended "maintainance" protocol, except you only need to do it once a week.
If you decide to do it every week, please let us know if you have any noticeable effects to share.

From the posted experiences, I have only noticed people doing 1 level at a time the second time around.  It is interesting to note that people's experiences the second time around tend to be different than the first.

Best Regards,
Infinite

JayPimpers

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2014, 04:29:31 am »
Im on the last week of level 4 on my second time around back to back.  I am pretty sure there are even more changes than before.....
But I also do I3mindware and HighIQpro n back training as well as The complete guide to Genius as well as Brain tune audios.  Plus I do nooptric stacking so all those help as well.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2014, 03:59:40 pm »
Just re-read my post.

Meant to say you only need to do it once a month, not once a week.

BR,
Infinite

Follow us on Twitter