Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Happy Birthday to me  (Read 1425 times)

Dreamer

• View Profile
Happy Birthday to me
« on: October 12, 2013, 11:29:37 am »
Hello all,
I celebrated my birthday yesterday and received a wonderful present that everyone chipped in on, a one hour massage appointment. Looking forward to that :)

I left in the spring due to being overwhelmed during the summer. Came back feeling ready to get back on track, but I guess that was just the calm before the storm as I went quickly into a full emotional breakdown. I have a LOT to catch up on here on the forum and need to see if I can actually complete Brain Ev, this time. I probably won't actually start until Monday and do levels 1 to 5 a week a piece before going into 6 for a month.

I am also a member of Wild Divine On-line and have an IOM device so heart beat and other things can me measured when I am in the program. I'd gone into the Zen program and twice during the session I was "called back to center." The third time I was informed my thoughts were too scattered, I should go have a cup of tea and try again later. I was then popped out of the program. It is kind of odd having my computer tell me I am too stressed to meditate properly, but that is one of the things I like about Wild Divine; proper, real time feedback.

Now I am going to look at some of the older posts to try to catch up on some of the goings on.

Dreamer
The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple. - Oscar Wilde

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to me
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 10:59:10 pm »
Happy Birthday and welcome back!

Tiffany

• View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday to me
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 03:57:12 pm »
Happy birthday and welcome back to the program!  Massages are a beautiful thing :)

-Tiffany

Follow us on Twitter