Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Infinite - Round 2  (Read 1317 times)

Infinite

• View Profile
Infinite - Round 2
« on: February 21, 2015, 02:07:50 am »
It has been about a year and a half since I completed my first round.  I've done some sporadic listening of some levels and Zen12 since then, but have not really done the recommended maintenance protocol.

I started sometime in January with my second round of BrainEv.  I intend to record in this thread my general experiences for each level, but not in as much detail as the first time around unless there is something that warrants posting more detail.

Infinite

• View Profile
Infinite - Round 2.1
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 02:16:36 am »
Level 1

I generally listened at bedtime.  I generally fell asleep.  Really asleep without waking right at the end of the track.  Despite this, I did notice some changes which I think lend credence to the idea that it still works even if you fall asleep.

The most noticeable things were:
1.  Increased dreaming with increased intensity.  Most pronounced in the first week or two.  This was typical of my experience the first time through.
2.  Greater physical co-ordination, particularly noticeable while playing sports.
3.  Increased ability to remember a string of numbers.  eg. if I'm copying an account number from somewhere, I seem to remember more digits after each time I look at the original.
4.  Increased sensitivity to negative emotions.  Had a major emotional blowout with my wife towards the end of level 1 the likes of which I have not had in quite a long time.  Because of this, I had some reluctance to move on to level 2 which had sever negative emotional effects on me the first time around, but decided to make the switch anyhow in hopes that the second time around would be different.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 03:09:10 am by Infinite »

Infinite

• View Profile
Infinite - Round 2.2
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 01:16:34 am »
Level 2

I really had a hard time with level 2 the first time around.  I was curious to see if it would be the same, or if my levels of ease and distress would flip-flop as they had for some others who reported going a second round.

Again I generally listened at bed time and generally fell (truly) asleep.  And again, still noticed at least some effect.

The most noticeable things for level 2 were:
1.  As seems to happen for me at the start of every level, I had increased dream intensity for the first couple of weeks which then subsided as time went on.  These dreams were noticeably more negative and at times even nightmarish.
2.  I did indeed experience more negative mood the same as the last time with this level.  However, the intensity of this decreased rapidly after the first two weeks, unlike the last time which took 5-6 weeks.
3.  On the worst day, I scraped a section of my car against a post in a parking garage and later broke a part on my wife's car.  Maybe it would have happened anyway, but I suspect my brain was not firing on all cylinders...or at least the timing was off (perhaps getting an adjustment).
4.  The "beneficial" effects noticed for level 1 with regards to memory and co-ordination did not seem to carry over into level 2.
5.  On the plus side, I felt more motivated.

In summary, still not a good level, but much better than last time.  Glad to be on to level 3....

Tiffany

• View Profile
Re: Infinite - Round 2
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2015, 01:39:12 pm »
Hi Infinite!  I love reading your experiences as you go through the program again.

I think the timing being off is a good way to put it when you are in level 2 and why it gets a lot of "hate". Some people cannot deal with the upheaval as they work through this phase and we see a lot of people quit.

-Tiffany

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2015, 01:51:13 am »
Thanks, Tiffany.

There's not a lot of "second time around" experiences posted, so I figured I'd add a little to that knowledge base.  Nice to know somebody is reading it   :)  Although I partially do it just to force myself to pay attention and also to have a record to refer back to for myself.

Best Regards,
Infinite

Taika

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2015, 02:13:40 pm »
Hi Infinite,

Nice to read your experiences on second round. I wish I had kept journal on my journey with BrainEv...but what I can say that for me the second run was much smoother overall...even the Level 5 which caused me terrifying effects in the first run.

I hope your ride will be a smooth one, and whatever bumps there might be will hopefully be ultimately beneficial in your development.  :)

Best regards,
Taika

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2015, 01:18:25 am »
Thanks.

Yes, so far the experience has been smoother, although I am only (roughly) halfway through.

Best Regards,
Infinite

Infinite

• View Profile
Infinite - Round 2.3
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2015, 01:58:02 am »
Level 3

1.  As always, I had more intense dreams at the start, primarily in the first week.  Interestingly, these seemed to either continue the nightmarish qualities from level 2, or be highly sexualized (or both).   After the first week or so, this effect faded dramatically (again as always).  Except for one particular night a couple of nights ago at the end that involved a prolonged nightmare that was probably the most intense of all the dreams.

2.  Despite any dream related negativity, the darkened mood during waking hours from level 2 was lifted.  Hooray!

3.  That is not to say daytime was "positive".  While my mood was stabilized, I frequently felt more tired than normal and often had a difficult time waking.  Except for the last 5 days or so where I seemed to wake easily in the morning.  Unfortunately this was not a sign of feeling well rested as I still felt over tired during the day.

There are some studies that show negative effects from sleeping too much(ie people who sleep more than 9 hours a night are less healthy).  I've never read the original studies, so I don't know if they discuss this at all, but it always seemed to me those reports were probably getting things backwards.  It just seems logical that people who are less healthy need more sleep as that is when the body repairs itself.  Perhaps my being extra tired was due to extra healing/repair going on.  One can hope!

4.  The extra "motivation" from level 2 also did not carry over into level 3.

5.  I can't say I noted any particular daytime effects I would attribute to this level (beyond feeling more tired).  This may partially be due to listening at night.  Clearly there was something going on during that time....

Infinite

• View Profile
Infinite - Round 2.4
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2015, 09:39:59 pm »
Level 4

1.  Broken record disclaimer: "As always, I had more intense dreams at the start, primarily in the first week."  Although I did have a couple of the most intense dreams towards the end.

2.  I think my experience with level 4 was about the same as the first time through.  I experienced some minor depression and found myself overwhelmed and having a difficult time dealing with stress.  Probably about the same intensity as the first time through.  So, I would say this time through so far, level 4 has been the most challenging.

3.  For the most part the difficulties subsided towards the end.

4.  Another thing I noted was sleeping for less time, although not necessarily feeling more rested during the day.  And during the first 3/4 of it, not WANTING to wake and get out of bed in the morning.

Infinite

• View Profile
Infinite - Round 2.5
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2015, 01:53:11 am »
Level 5

It seems the spammers have taken over the forum.  I wonder if anybody is left actually reading this....

Level 5 has been interesting. 

On every prior level, I've noted how I've had increased dreaming with greater intensity, particularly at the beginning, then it would tend to fade.  I've always taken it as a sign of something happening, then adapting to the changes.  I didn't actually experience any intense dreaming until after the first week this time.  Probably about once every 3 days.  But it also hasn't faded, which I take to mean "work" is still being done.  Even now, when I have extended the level out to 8 weeks!

Beyond that, I've noted that I am much calmer, much slower to agitation, and when I do get upset, the level is much lower, so I can catch myself before completely falling into old/immature behavior patterns.

This is a good place to be, and I feel like maybe progress is still being made, so it is tempting to push the level out even further.  However, I also remember during round 1 that I felt like level 5 was putting me in a good place and couldn't imagine it getting "better", but then I remember how level 6 really did almost magically "pull it all together", so I will move on and see where it takes me.

Lastly, I find this all interesting as level 5 is the "deepest" level, spending the most time in delta.  I've not had good results with other "delta" programs including level 7 and Holosync.  I don't seem to have that issue with level 5 and I'm not sure why.  The primary entrainment seems to spend about as much time down in delta as Holosync, so it is probably not the length of time.  Maybe it doesn't go "as deep".  Or maybe it has something to do with the other two tiers of entrainment being at a higher level, keeping some higher awareness active?  Hmm... not sure, but it's definitely better for me!

TigerEyes

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2015, 01:19:32 am »
Hi, Infinite!

I do still read the forums from time to time, and enjoy reading your updates.  Don't know what the heck is going on with all these spammers, wonder where the mods are. 

I'm on level 5 at the moment as well!  That's so cool to read about all your progress and updates, especially since it's your second time around with the program.  Seems like the results you're getting are even deeper and/or more solidified than last time, which is awesome!  Congrats, and I look forward to hearing more about your progress!  =D

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2015, 01:01:10 am »
Unfortunately there seems to be no interest from the company in monitoring this site anymore.  It is hard to blame them as there is not very much legitimate activity here these days.  That's too bad as I think this is a great product.

Infinite

• View Profile
Infinite - Round 2.6
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2015, 01:12:58 am »
Level 6

I was really looking forward to level 6 as during the first round it seemed to really pull all the levels together for me.  Perhaps it did to some degree, but I don't think I've felt any really notable changes beyond what I felt on level 5 this time.  But this is hard to say.  It has been a time of great stress, and yet I've been able to stay level headed throughout this time, although I could surely feel the stress in my body.

I pushed this level out to about 12 weeks.  I figured, "why not", as it is the last level and I probably will not do another round at least for quite some time.

Follow us on Twitter