Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: It's been a very strange and strained month.  (Read 4185 times)

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: It's been a very strange and strained month.
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2013, 01:55:15 am »
Almost forgot to ask...if you're enjoying level 5 so much, why not just continue it for another week or two NOW before hitting level 6?  Then you could still always pop back for another week or two after.

Dreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2013, 12:24:41 pm »
That is a thought, Infinite. I guess I am feeling a bit guilty for skipping over level four, and think I would need about a week or more of level five to get back in balance before hitting level 6.

New roof is going up today. Well, at least getting started today. I wonder how much will be done by the time I get home from work. Everyone is guessing that laying metal sheets will go a lot quicker than laying shingles. Just glad I'm not going to be on the roof doing it.

Dreamer
The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple. - Oscar Wilde

Dreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2013, 01:59:32 pm »
Completing my final week on level five and feeling very mellow. I can't really point to exactly what has changed beyond I have become more accepting of the moment. It feels like things outside of my control are shaping themselves to help me get through. Also, when thoughts that usually begin (began?) a cycle of stress come up, I see them for what they are - thoughts, not reality - and they tend to slip away not disturbing my basic sense of peace.
This is not to say I NEVER get upset anymore, but that them moments of upset are far fewer, much shorter, and no longer linger. It is wonderful.

After my day of rest I will go back to level four and see what happens. I recall I'd stopped listening because it SEEMED to be causing a sense of depression which followed me through the day and made everything bleak. I am curious to how I will react to it this time.

Blessings
Dreamer

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2013, 01:28:56 am »
Hi Dreamer,

Sounds fantastic!  I start level 5 tonight and am hoping my results are similar to yours.

Best Regards,
Infinite

expandedme

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2013, 02:35:03 pm »
Thats pretty amazing dreamer.......  seems like everyone loves level 5.  Pretty amazing you arent letting your thoughts bully you around. I hope to really get there and really feel that!

Dreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2013, 12:15:07 pm »
Hello, I'm back sort of.
The work on the house and family stressors hit hard early this summer. That plus level four, which I was going through again, seems to create a level of depression anyway, caused me to drop Brain Ev. It was supposed to be a short break, no more than a few days, but as can be seen - it lasted for months. It has been hard getting the motivation to get back in. and now I'm not quite sure how I want to do things. Levels one through five for a week a piece? then do a complete level six to end it?
The situation hasn't really improved yet, but at least one major component will be removed on Sunday. Sorry to have dropped off the radar. Will try to maintain contact from now on.
Dreamer

Follow us on Twitter