Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Level 6 Finished - What Now?  (Read 1237 times)

SonoftheSinewave

• View Profile
Level 6 Finished - What Now?
« on: February 18, 2014, 09:56:52 am »
Hello fellow Brainev-ers!

I have just finished level 6 on Saturday and want to post my experiences and ask a few questions.

Had many ups and downs with Brainev over the last 6 to 7 months (as I would miss the odd day here and there so would do an extra week to make up for it).

I found level 3 and 4 the most challenge as anxiety was brought to the forefront but I really made some really admissions of secrets I thought I'd never tell anyone. Felt lighter for it.

Other than that, I feel slightly more focused or motivated to push forward to achieve some of my goals. But on the not so good side, I still feel I'm the 'old' me. What I mean about that is I'm still the moaner, still get upset when things don't go my way. Is this to be expected? Was hoping this part of me would change to be honest.

Also what do people find to be the best way to maintain Brainev after Level 6?....I haven't invested in Level 7 for money reasons.

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Level 6 Finished - What Now?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 04:08:39 pm »
So it seems you've made some progress, but not as much as you would like.

I think for 'maintaining' your progress, I would follow the course directions and listen to each level once a month (ie. once a month listen to level 1 for one night, level 2 the next night, etc....)

If you want to increase your benefits, many people have reported increased benefits after having gone through the program a second time.  I'd recommend waiting 3-6 months before going through again.

Best Regards,
Infinite

JayPimpers

• View Profile
Re: Level 6 Finished - What Now?
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 01:42:29 am »
Nutrition and behaviours still play a part.

Ex. If someone has a crappy diet, drinks, smokes,  does not exercise while listening to the brain ev. program they are robbing themselves
of fulling grasping the full gains Brainev has to offer.  Trust me, you will benefit and gain brain enhancements by listening to this program.

Analyze your daily habits and write down any potential negative habits/people that inhibit your well-being.  You say you are moaner and complain when things do not go your way?  Don't expect a brain entrainment program to automatically cure you of these things.  Boundaries come into play and if you get stressed easily or on the things you can't control you have to invest in some significant self-reflection and work on yourself.  You're a moaner?  Be a fucking man and deal with the problem for fuck sakes.  Stop being a sissy.  That's part of being a man, accepting the uncontrollable.  Women want a real man, not a man that sounds like he's on his rag.

Maintain the benefits by doing the program over again.  It is not hard.

Bye.

Follow us on Twitter