Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Level 7 - first week , hard times  (Read 686 times)

frondizi

• View Profile
Level 7 - first week , hard times
« on: December 08, 2015, 02:42:04 am »
Hi everybody,
i have done seven session of Level 7 (and some Pick me up sessions) and i'm having hard times
to go on:
the first session was in a certain way an emotional release of something inside me ... in part with the slower beats (delta or nearly) I even was afraid (a kind of feeling myself, potentially abandoned by God) and tears came down accordingly.
In the sessions of the following days, including tonight, instead I found it very hard to find a relaxing location: I tried lying on the couch with small cushions to not press too much on the headphones and in some sessions I had to change position, putting myself sitting cross-legged (common position of yoga easy, no lotus) ...
usually in previous levels BrainEv i could be either lying or sitting without problems ( by lying could happen to doze off for a while , sometimes) and it was different because, although there have been difficulties in a couple of levels, the sounds of brainwave entertainment was masked by nature soundscapes.  So you couldn't focalize on them.
In the level 7 at least one of the brainwave entrainment frequencies and pulsations is at similar volume of the nature sounds  or at least it seems perfectly audible in the mix, so, despite the manual advices not to focus on those tones except occasionally, a major additional difficulty compared to previous levels is that being perfectly audible, is not at all easy to focus only on the nature sounds or other. 
Also I become anxious and I'm not satisfied with the level of relaxation achieved and for that reason often, as I said, I am forced to change position. Even by sitting initially there are recurrent problems as a kind of mild headache perhaps related to a slight cervical pain.
 I wonder whether it is due to a possible release of toxins? a healing process I mean. I practise the Healing Codes system and i know that sometimes that is an effect of a healing process running.  Or perhaps it could be due to the effort to achieve a good degree of relaxation and not to focus on the beat of entertainment ...
Paradoxically, I noticed in the session of tonight, I start to get a level of adequate and satisfactory relaxation  in the second part of the session when basically the beat of entertainment is beginning an ascent and is starting to reaccelerate going towards theta levels and up. I don't know if it is just a coincidence.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong ...
are welcomed your advices and comparisons.

Many thanks
Dimitri
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 02:52:24 am by frondizi »

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Level 7 - first week , hard times
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 02:33:10 am »
Hi Dimitri,

The first week or two of every level was typically eventful for me, but I would find things would generally calm down after a week or two.  It sounds like you are experiencing something similar.  I would suggest you continue on and give it 6 or 8 weeks before passing a judgement on the level.

Best Regards,
Infinite

frondizi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 04:36:22 pm »
Hi Infinite,
of course,  I am not going to give up. I am continuing to do the sessions regularly as my usual. It's just that I can not enjoy them as I'd like. Meanwhile, I  try to listen to the session Pick me up at another time of the day, when I can, but not every day.  In any case,  both in a row is too much at the moment.
We'll see if things get better in the near future. I hope so.

Many thanks
Dimitri

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 02:19:02 am »
Please let us know how it goes as you continue on.  I hope the experiences become more 'enjoyable', but also keep in mind the objective is not how you feel while listening, it's how you feel after (and particularly after finishing the level).

Best Regards,
Infinite

Follow us on Twitter