Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Level 7 : START  (Read 1152 times)

Geraldine

• View Profile
Level 7 : START
« on: March 15, 2014, 10:33:40 am »
Hello !

I received an email from Lee BENSON "How are you progressing with Level 7 : Evolution, etc...". So I thought of posting.

- The 1st day, I listened to it on morning : very nice feeling.
- 2nd and 3rd day : listened to on the end of day, just to relax with my usual practice of deep breath.
- The 3rd day (by remembering that we can use the level 7 in "problem solving mode" I tested : not really relaxing and no idea the following morning about my "problem"...but that can wait !  ;D

I also listened to the 15' pick me up session : nothing to tell at this time. Maybe I shall try it alone during the day, if I can, or think of doing it.  :)

- Yesterday was the 4th day, but I did not want to listen to the Level 7.

I read the .pdf User Manual + some posts and I have not yet found the right way to use the Level 7 : some people use it with or without headphones - I have not yet listened again to the level 6 to do a kind of link with the level 7 : to summarize, I am a little confused in the use of the 7th level  ;D

To everyone : have a very nice weekend !

JayPimpers

• View Profile
Re: Level 7 : START
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 01:30:45 am »
Ok thanks.

I don't think I've used level 7 consistently enough to notice SIGNIFICANT gains or it could possibly
be I have listen to levels 1-6 back to back and about to start my third session as soon as I finish Level 6 again in a couple of days.  As well
I use other brain training programs and techniques and not just audios.  I have noticed better concentration right after I listen to level 7.  Maybe if I listen to it 6 days a week instead of 1 or 2 I will notice significant more gains?

Use the headphones.

Geraldine

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 01:25:50 pm »
Thank you JayPimpers for sharing and for you advice about the headphones !  :)
When you say that you start your 3rd round of levels 1-6 : do you listen to them in the same way that we have done it the 1st time ?

JayPimpers

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 05:19:14 pm »
yes

Follow us on Twitter