Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: My Aikido training and writing seem much easier  (Read 1512 times)

Grant McGuinness

• View Profile
My Aikido training and writing seem much easier
« on: June 08, 2013, 10:25:19 pm »
Brainev level 6

I have just completed one of the most enjoyable training programs that I have ever done. 

Six nights a week I would get up some where between 1 and 4 am, wrap myself up sit in seisa and listen to my brainev sounds for 30 minutes.  There were times that it seemed like five minutes, there were times when I fell into the gaps between my thoughts and the mussels in my face seemed to drop and there were times when my thoughts raged supreme.  Some nights I really didn't want to get out of bed, but my body demanded it and would not let me go back to sleep until my meditation was done, so I complied.

What is the difference? Who knows, no body else seems to have noticed anything. I feel that I can get into the "zone" easier, which seems to help in several aspects of my life:

I feel that I am a much better Aikidoka, (one who trains in Aikido).  My techniques are more precise, I can find counters and correct others with more confidence.  My ability to analyze  a technique seems to have improved.  I am calmer in the Dojo and in training which seems to allow my subconscious mind to step in when needed allowing for better form.  I don't seem to get puffed out much when things get physical.  It amuses me to watch men 30 years younger than me breathing hard and sweating then having to sit down while I have only gotten to deep breathing.

Writing has always been a problem for me, with disorganized thoughts.  It all seems much easier now, or I worry about it less.  I find myself looking back and saying to myself, "did I really write that?" and being pleased rather than being frustrated.  For me, that is a very big deal.

It might be odd, but my spelling which was always terrible and the cause of much frustration seems to have improved. 

I work with dogs for a living and they always react to an unsettled mind.  I am finding them a little easier to handle.  They are always a good mirror as to how I am feeling as they feel energy and live in the present.

I wish that I had done this course in primary school.  Now how do I get my adult kids to spend 30 minutes a day listening to these sounds.  I will be very good if I can ever crack that one.

Life is good, I always thought that it was it is just a little better with a quieter mind that is not so easily misled by little distractions.

I loved the course.  Is there a level seven?

Grant Mcguinness
Trivita.com/14951453

Dreamer

• View Profile
Re: My Aikido training and writing seem much easier
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 09:37:57 am »
Hello Grant,

Yes, there is a level seven. I have heard both that is is a compilation of the six levels you have just completed, and that it is very different to listen to. Personally, I have not been able to afford to purchase it, so I cannot tell you what it is like.

I am very glad to read how you have benefited with this program, which I really believe in, even though those around you may not be commenting on the changes. Actually, as far as anyone noticing changes, it may be that the changes were to subtle for them to see. I really don't notice the grass growing until, suddenly, one day, it is too long and needs to be mowed.

Blessings for your continued journey,
Dreamer
The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple. - Oscar Wilde

expandedme

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 03:16:05 pm »
Brainev level 6

Writing has always been a problem for me, with disorganized thoughts.  It all seems much easier now, or I worry about it less.  I find myself looking back and saying to myself, "did I really write that?" and being pleased rather than being frustrated.  For me, that is a very big deal.

Hi Grant,

Thank you for posting this. Congrats on being disciplined and allowing this to become a habit for you! Im resonating with your writing statement above and I hope to achieve the same results in my artistic endeavors. im only on level 1 but reading this motivates me to keep sticking with it, so thanks again for sharing!

Take care!!

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 02:13:20 am »
Hi Grant,

Thanks for your review.  It serves as good inspiration as I continue on....

Best Regards,
Infinite

Center

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 06:14:10 pm »
Aikido! Great martial art  8)

I find the calmness is much needed, for the techniques are so technical and subtle as to the likings of magic. Has anyone noticed a rise in spacial reasoning for better adaptation of physical activity as well, since using Brainev?

Best,
-Level 3

Follow us on Twitter