Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Reversing headphones  (Read 972 times)

ecudes

• View Profile
Reversing headphones
« on: April 23, 2014, 05:41:50 pm »
Hi,

I've completed the BrainEv programme, listening as advised and recommended.  My understanding of the technology behind BrainEv is that a frequency is played in one ear, and a slightly different frequency is played in the other ear, and this difference is what induces the change in brainwaves.
I also understand that Brainwave entrainment can create interconnections through the corpus collosum to better connect the left and right cerebral hemispheres.
I'm curious to know whether reversing the headphones (i.e. using the left headphone in the right hear and vice-versa) would create new connections?  As the frequency in the left ear will differ from that in the right,  another connection could be created if the headphones were reversed.
Has anybody tried reversing the headphones on their second pass through the programme, and can anyone shed any additional light on the possible scientific validity of reversing the headphones for a second pass through the programme?  Would this create new connections not created by the first path?  Would this help 'balance' the brain even more? Would this be of use to left handed people who's brain is wired differently to right handed people?

Any thoughts and insights would be appreciated.

thanks,

Richard

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Reversing headphones
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 10:20:33 pm »
I've been curious about this myself....

Center

• View Profile
Re: Reversing headphones
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 06:05:37 pm »
Very interesting...  8) I'm not sure, but does the system really build our corpus callosum>?

-Level 3

Follow us on Twitter