Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Still using it?  (Read 843 times)

JayPimpers

• View Profile
Still using it?
« on: December 08, 2014, 10:39:31 pm »
Any advanced users still using Brain Evolution?
I'm on my third run now.  I don't THINK I feel a difference but then again
I never paid attention to my thoughts and emotions since my first run
so I could never really describe anything.
I'd like Infinite's opinion on this....

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Still using it?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 02:39:59 pm »
Hi Jay,

I have not made a second run through the program, so I can't really speak from experience.  I did the monthly maintainance for a while, but have fallen off that wagon.  I do the occassional Zen12 track, but otherwise I've been focusing on other areas.

I intend to go through for a second run "someday."  There are a few reports in here from people who have done so and reported increased benefits.  I think the interesting thing about these second pass reports is that generally the assessment is not that the results are "deeper", but more so that they are "different," as if going through the first time cleared some blockages that allowed access to other blockages the next time through.

I believe for most of the reports of a second pass, the user indicated that they took some time off in between (generally 6 months to a year).  An important, but unreported data point on those people is whether or not they kept up with the maintainance during that time off.  My best guess is no, but who knows?  It's possible they perceived increased benefits due to some kind of backsliding and were merely getting back to where they were before.  However, due to the nature of having completely different experiences (such as levels that were 'easy' before becoming difficult and vice versa), I would guess that it was NOT due to backsliding (although that might still be a factor).

I believe at some point there would be diminishing returns from going through the whole program over and over, especially back to back.  There is a known phenomenon with entrainment where the brain adapts to the stimulus and you no longer get the same response (ie. it gets really good at following the entrainment, so you're not "pushing it" anymore).  At that point if you wish to go further, you may be better served by another program or a different self improvement modality all together.  Maybe if you come back to it later, it will pick up it's effectiveness again.

Best Regards,
Infinite

Inedible

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 11:39:10 pm »
Even at 7 to 8 months, it still seems like BrainEv is a short term program to me.

JayPimpers

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 05:23:36 am »
That's pretty cool.

Yeah, sometimes it feels like I am wasting my time in terms of
attempting to gain huge benefits but I feel as if I might benefit
in some way if I go at it again.
I do however participate in other brain training programs.
www.iqmindware.com is a really good website.
I have fallen off lately because of school picking up.
Thanks

Follow us on Twitter