Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: 6 months finally done  (Read 9632 times)

cau_asian

• View Profile
6 months finally done
« on: July 02, 2011, 01:57:18 am »
So I've finished my 6 months. Last Tuesday night was my last disc 6 session to be exact. Friday night I'm posting this just getting done with disc 1 (I'm on the 6 disc recap week after a 2 day break). As far as how I feel right now I feel like crap. My head is "spinning" and I feel like I can't function normally right now like I'm off balance. Also for the past two weeks my appetite went thru the roof too, don't know why I'm always hungry. But ever since the middle of disc 5 I've been feeling wierd like my brain can't focus and it always feels like something is crawling around in my skull at different parts at different times. Plus my body is extra tense too. I remain optimistic that this time will pass. I'm assuming my brain is going thru a healing process cuz Brain Evolution System is a workout. I just want the feeling I had during disc 4 back! I'll give it time but I have seen great results from this system. Besides the last month and a half being hell, before that my focus was razor sharp. I was completely relaxed during conversations. My memory was back. And my energy level was up. I recommend this system to everybody as long as they can put up with the ups and downs and their lifestyle will allow them to go through the process. So I can't give an overall rating yet I'll post it once my brain heals hopefully within the week. Kinda makes me nervous what disc 7 is gonna do to me, but I'm ready for it! As long as I believe its worth it, and it is regardless of the pain to eventually experience the pleasure. Thanks for reading. Peace

Pure Bliss

• View Profile
Re: 6 months finally done
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 06:08:51 am »
Hello Cau_asian,
I am sorry to hear about the rough time you are experiencing. I applaud your honesty and pragmatic approach. I think you are right: this too shall pass and you will be all the (mentally) fitter for your level 6 workout. Quite clearly you are strong enough to face the challenge, riding the ups and downs as they occur, reserving judgment until you are more balanced. Well done!

I have had such a fun, 100% positive Brain Ev experience to date. Only downside is more headaches than is normal for me, but so much positive. Thus posts like yours are very useful in keeping me aware that rough times may lie ahead for me too, and I need to ride them as graciously and fully consciously as you are.

Please keep us updated on how the upheaval pans out for you. Your riding the storm is a beacon of light/hope for others in psychological and physiological overdrive. I wish you peace, progress and yet more enlightenment - oh Shining Light that you already are! ;)

AZ Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 06:58:11 pm »
Hello Cau_Asian,

Congrats to you for a job well done!  I really liked your post and candidness.  I'm sure the month and half of hell will definitely be worth it in the end as you savor and appreciate the "fruits" of your victory. Keep us informed of your progress as you switch to Level 7 and any suggestions you may have for us folks in the lower levels.  Again, truly excellent! It's time to celebrate. I'm sure all will return better than normal soon for you. Good luck.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 07:18:24 am by AZ Warrior »
Sincerely and best regards,

AZ Warrior!

crayphish

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 03:25:41 am »
I hope things are getting better for you....Please do keep sharing your experiences here as we are all in this together!! 
Kelly

cau_asian

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 07:19:10 pm »
I appreciate the kind words everybody. Well I'm still going thru it. The deeper levels of level 5 must of unlocked somethings deep emotionally in me. After I finished 6 it was wierd because the last 3 days I was crying (tears flowing) during the session. Then the week after that when I recapped all 6 disc's in one week I was leaking tears for every single one. Now I'm on to disc 7 just got done with my 2nd day. And this is a tough one. For some reason I can't talk and don't feel like being around people. I feel like I threw my head into a dryer bouncing around for one hour. I just feel heavy and tense and it feel like worms are crawling around in different parts of my head. I'll stick it out, I know I'm releasing something so it's for the better of me. I do not write this to discourage people. I believe this is an awesome program. Some people will experience different things I believe based on how much baggage they bring into it. I was always one to hide and suppress my emotions in the past. And I believe what I'm going thru is my body finally just letting go and being free. I'll keep ya'll updated. And don't stop keep going! Even tho I feel like crap, it did feel good to release those tears. Don't be afraid or embarrashed. Peace

Pure Bliss

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2011, 08:25:55 pm »
Thank you for your honest evaluation, Cau_asian. I am sure you are right in your explanation for the tears and emotional upheaval you are currently experiencing. It must be satisfying to realise that deep level issues are surfacing, especially given tears that you usually repress. I can't wait to hear how all this mental restructuring effects you in the future, how will it change your life?

I have just started level 3 and so far have had a pure pleasure trip. My husband did have one session where he felt terror, undiluted rage and screamed silently throughout. He was amazed by the experience and it sure rattled me. It makes me curious to know how long I will have to wait for ugly stuff to bubble up, or will I avoid it altogether? Does anyone know of a customer who has only experienced deep relaxation and positive effects and missed out on the negative side-effects? Perhaps I will be the first one! I will go with whatever arises.

InfinitySound

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 04:25:38 am »
Hello cau_asian, the deeper you dive into yourself, the more sensitive you become to suffering and personal vulnerability. Your own vulnerability is your own strength. Most times it's an indication of a lesson that must be learned. Suffering is at the root of human experience, and is a way to connect you with all beings. In realizing that you share this with the rest of humanity, you will come at the end of the tunnel with a new-found freedom. Here's a link that I hope helps, http://www.themystic.org/dark-night/

Namaste

Baczewski

• A good medicine tastes bitter
    • View Profile
    • jerseys australia
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2011, 03:02:33 am »
You have done very well, very good, first to congratulate you and hope Hello once again shine when, to refuel! ;D

sean101

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2011, 08:54:04 pm »
Haha :D it is amazing how brainwave entrainment is so unpredictable.. take no offense at my laugh friend, how are you doing now? what you're experiencing is blood flow in your head.. your brain is doing some work up there so you might lack in other areas since your brain is so busy doing what it needs to create the brainev mind lol.

Pure Bliss

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2011, 02:13:23 pm »
Hello Cau_casian, and more specifically Sean,
Sean, you mention that these symptoms are evidence of more blood circulating through the brain. It isn't that I doubt you, but can you supply evidence that increased blood flow causes symptoms as Cau_casian mentions above? I "swallowed" your bloodflow explanation previously without thought (there is nothing to suggest you are wrong), but when I reflect, I ask myself why increased blood flow would cause these, sometimes negative, effects. Surely when we exercise hard, more blood flows everywhere, including through the brain..... and yet I don't have Cau_casian's symptoms through exercising.

I am starting to build a different hypothesis (again I have zero proof), that what we often label as unpleasant, weird, OBE, unusual experiences - occuring with Brain Ev - may in fact be evidence of more balance between the left and right hemispheres. I saw this amazing video of a woman who had a stroke which wiped out her left (rational, bossy, chatterbox) hemisphere, and her experiences of seeing life through a right hemisphere-dominated brain (fuzzy, boundaryless, non-verbal, quite emotional) seem to match the side effects Cau_casian and others of us have experienced.

I gave the link to this right vs left hemisphere video yesterday. I would value your interpretation. Perhaps it will mean something too to cau_casian as he/she may identify with much of what the dominant-right-hemisphere thinking woman said. Or not!

sean101

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2011, 08:14:39 pm »
I'll check out what your talking about in the video. However I warn you I am no genious with stuff like this, everything I say has been read from reputable sources. Nothing to do with me lol. Anyways here is some proof of what I said. By the way one of the sites I'm posting is transparent corp which is a very good site with many double blind studies about brainwave entrainment and actually brainev refers there work in a new post karl put up.

http://www.transparentcorp.com/products/np/faq.php#sideeffects

http://www.slideshare.net/mentallion/how-to-increase-intelligence-iq-using-brainwave-entrainment-and-binaural-beats

http://isochronictones.com/is-brainwave-entrainemt-dangerous-and-can-it-do-long-term-damage-to-the-brain/

http://www.mentallion.com/brainwave_entrainment/binaural_beats/pms-1900

Follow us on Twitter