Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: A Graduate Review  (Read 8971 times)

bvalent

• View Profile
A Graduate Review
« on: June 05, 2011, 03:52:23 pm »
Hello everyone!

Really didn't want to make a lengty post, but I just graduated after using BrainEv for the past six months, and loved every minute of the journey!  The results have been absolutey amazing, and it seemed to become very powerful at Level 5 for me.  I'm sue of course it's different for everyone.  And am now going through Levels 1-6 for six days as recommended upon completion.  I can definately say that BrainEv is worth every penny!  I'm also going to oder Brain Salon! 
"Do or do not...there is no try"....Yoda

Tiffany

• View Profile
Re: A Graduate Review
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 03:07:52 pm »
Hi bvalent, that is great to hear!  It is always encouraging to hear about the successes that people have had with BrainEv and it gives those just starting out something to look forward to.

Thanks for sharing!

-Tiffany

Karl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 10:09:41 am »
EXCELLENT!

Thanks so much for sharing. I'm thrilled that you've had such a positive experience with BrainEv.

Don't forget to keep an eye on your e-mail too. You'll receive information about the GRADUATES ONLY Level 7 shortly :)

Much love,

Karlos :)

Dodie Mad

• Adversity leads to prosperity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 12:33:53 am »
Congratulations! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Looking forward to more success people can make through BrainEv.

omarr omero

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 06:46:50 am »
Many congratulations on completing for your graduation and good luck for your further studies and levels. How are your studies going on nowadays? BrainEv is really one of the awesome guides.

corycrayn

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 06:01:21 am »
Hearty Congratulations to each and every Graduate in the forum.. Good job...

Follow us on Twitter