Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Frustrated  (Read 6332 times)

T-banger

• View Profile
Frustrated
« on: November 04, 2012, 05:02:27 pm »
I've read this before..... "I don't feel like it's working".... it's true.....

Level 1 felt like 'something'.... I felt 'better'.... but for the remaining levels 2, 3 and 4... I'm constantly questioning myself. "Am I better?"...

There doesn't seem to have been ANY long term significant positive changes in my life. Just the opposite.... As I stare down the barrel of ANOTHER week without work, my mind is flooded with nothing but fear and negative imagery. Surely this ISN'T a positive by-product of the many daily sessions?

I feel I 'believed' all the blurb about how my "life would change" for the better..... but it hasn't. I realize this post is kind of an 'attack' - especially when I read elsewhere, how much 'better' all your lives are..... and so I anticipate a 'counter-attack'... Indeed, I feel frustrated by my need to attack... I feel angry, pissed off and all the yuk things I don't want... the things I have always had bubbling in my life.

Tiffany

• View Profile
Re: Frustrated
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 09:56:52 pm »
I think feeling frustrated is a normal part of the process.  If you read through what many people have posted here as they moved through the program, some people went through the gamut of emotions, working out anger, frustration, and other baggage as they worked to rid themselves of what was bringing them down.  This is why people wrote that their lives were better at the end because they had been given a chance to work through these problems and come out better on the other side.

Since you mentioned being without work, it sounds like you have some ongoing things that are triggering more negative emotions that you have to learn to work through.  Part of the BrainEv program is learning how to deal with the frustrations and things that life brings us so we can go through our days as better people.

-Tiffany

[email protected]

• View Profile
Re: Frustrated
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 09:42:29 am »
Perhaps you could use some assistance... I'm a certified NLP Trainer & Master Life Coach, through the American University of NLP... I'd be glad to be of assistance and will not charge you for it... let me know

Follow us on Twitter