Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Graduated & ready for L7  (Read 5679 times)

AZ Warrior

• View Profile
Graduated & ready for L7
« on: November 19, 2011, 11:48:12 pm »
Hi all,

Today was my last day doing the 6 day refresher through the past 6 months. So I guess I'm a graduate now even though I have L7 to do and much more to look forward to.

I just want to thank all of you on the forum who participated, whether reading posts or writing them. Also, thanks again to Karl, Tiffany, & Inedible for their awesome support; to Michael & Craig as well for creating this stuff. Kudos to all of you. I've learned a lot these past months and appreciate the help all of you gave at some point in more ways than one.

I'm not going to recap what I've said in other posts; just know you'll go through highs & challenges. The results & rewards are so worth sticking it out and to do the program to the end. I know a 2nd or 3rd time through the entire program for me is something I will do, even though as a purist, I still prefer traditional meditation and will not replace it entirely with BWE. BrainEv gave me more than I expected it to do. The greatest benefits for me were better pain mgt., and being able to compare what results I get when doing traditional meditation vs BWE. This gives me that needed baseline to compare against. I also just purchased Mind Workstation by Transparent Corp and am learning more on how to create my own personal program that will help with my specific pain mgt and meditation goals. It is some cool software too but I have much to learn.

Having BrainEv as my first BWE program is bittersweet. I did not know about, have or invest much beforehand on competitor products, but BrainEv is so great & effective that what programs I have subsequently tried during the past 6 months fail to measure up against it for me. BrainEv is a tough act to follow. Bottom line: BrainEv is a great investment in you and your goals whatever they may be. If it changes you or increases the quality/quantity of your experiences in even one important area, it is worth it. The bar has been raised and set!

I have a lifelong journey of learning ahead so I will speak with you again.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 12:35:10 am by AZ Warrior »
Sincerely and best regards,

AZ Warrior!

Pure Bliss

• View Profile
Re: Graduated & ready for L7
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 09:21:06 pm »
Ahhhh AZ Warrior,
It is so good to know that you made it across the finishing line. I have been wondering about you as you got pretty quiet on the forum. Now, reading your post, I get an inkling of how BWE active you have been. From one graduate to another: Congratulations! It was worth every penny I spent and every minute of listening to tracks and reading/writing forum posts. And you pointed my sentiments out so eloquently in your post. Yes, we have reason to be grateful!

I, too, feel as if the entrainment adventure is just beginning. Went back to a competitor (won't mention names here!) and the experience did not feel good. Both Best Beloved and I were grumpy, sensitive, nit-picking etc. It was a lesson to me that there is brainwave entrainment and Brain Ev-entrainment. No comparison. Today I had a pleasure run at level 4 again, and we are both back to smiley good-naturedness.

So what's next? I feel I need to go through the whole program again, and maybe a third time. And there is level 7. And I am going to become a total expert on brainwave frequencies. And there is more Anna Wise stuff for me to study and also her entrainment CDs.
I had a snoop at Mind Workstation, but still no decisions made on next step of the journey. And I have a lot of reading to catch up on, including those mastery books you suggested in an earlier post.

Keep us all posted. May your evolutionary journey be an amazing adventure. Glad to have walked a few steps in your shadow! Hugs and keep in touch with me - Pure Bliss xx

« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 09:23:04 pm by Pure Bliss »

Tiffany

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 09:56:51 pm »
Congrats AZ Warrior!

I hope this doesn't mean that you'll become a stranger around the forum.  Your insights and posts are valuable to those that are just starting out.  It is hard sometimes to be on a program like this, experiencing the scary, off-putting and disturbing things that can happen and feel like you are alone.  This forum community provides the lighthouse that helps others not feel lost on their journey and we are glad you are a part of it.

-Tiffany

AZ Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 10:31:29 pm »
Dear Pure Bliss & Tiffany,

Rest assured--I'm not going anywhere!  :) Thank you for the encouragement. I've just been busy trying Mind Workstation and NP3 over the past month and reading the documentation. I had a couple of Deja Vu dreams that took me back over the past month, too, that left me shaken and confused. The first was Chico's post which I dreamt about 2 months ago--I dismissed it because he hadn't wrote it (sorry Chico, I have no answers for ya so I didn't reply when you finally did write the post of yours last week with the very specific details I remember)--but you are in my thoughts, dreams and prayers. No joke--the dream happened!! The other was my wife calling to tell me she lost her keys only to find she had a hole in her purse, but still had them, when she took my son and his friend to the movies. I confronted her saying this was the 2nd time she did this (it was, in fact, the first time.) TALK ABOUT FREAKY!!! These dreams were vivid & very detailed and seemed like real events that had already happened, but they didn't for 2 months.

My dreams have definitely been more active lately and I haven't had these Deja Vu dreams since elementary school (I had only one like this in college--funny story but not relevant here). Needless to say, they aren't lucid yet, repeatable nor controllable at present but wild nonetheless. It proves I am tapping into something during my meditations that I normally do not. I am looking forward to what L7 does for me.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 08:32:48 pm by AZ Warrior »
Sincerely and best regards,

AZ Warrior!

Follow us on Twitter