Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: GRADUATED ....  (Read 9616 times)

stargazer

• View Profile
GRADUATED ....
« on: April 13, 2010, 07:43:30 pm »
.... on March 23, 2010! I am now alternating between listening to Sonic Access for Health and Disc 6 (my favorite) of BrainEv. The journey was awesome and the fact that I actually completed it is a testament to the benefits I received. I must admit, there were days when I would rather "skip" the session, but I was able to push past the resistance until it was difficult for me not to have a session! One of the benefits that I can determine thus far is that I actually do complete tasks instead of losing interest and moving on the the next great thing! This includes finishing books, making lists and following tasks through to completion, etc. My thinking is clearer and, in fact, downright genius at times! My awareness of what's going on around me is heightened. For instance, I hear a bird singing and I am able to easily zero in on the bird's location, see it and feel a connection as I enjoy the song. Strangers smile at me and my relationships are easier, less stressful and far more rewarding. There is more harmony in my day-to-day experiences. My problem-solving abilities were always good ... now they're awesome! Best of all, I have an inner calmness and peace that carries me through stressful or, worse, mudane times. The negative inner chatter is fading so decisions are made with more influence coming through "positive" inner talk. I feel that completing this program has put me on the fast-track of my personal development. I plan to go through the entire journey again once I have completed some of the other "stuff" I had put aside.

I easily gave up aspartame (including my beloved diet cola!), incorporated healthy stuff into my life and I watch far less television.

Oh, and one more thing ... I am getting wonderful sleep and waking up refreshed!

chemser2009

• View Profile
Re: GRADUATED ....
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 04:24:27 am »
Great to read you, stargazer, and congratulations !

:)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 08:31:24 pm by chemser2009 »

stargazer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 11:53:36 am »
Thank you!

carlobee

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 09:11:19 am »
It was wonderful reading your experiences. :) Thanks for sharing.

Karl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2010, 08:07:59 am »
Brilliant experience. Congratulations!! :)

I must say that I totally understand your point about wanting to "skip" the session. That's a very natural resistance. We've all been there. Then you get to the point when you *demand* a session!

I go for an hour's walk each day, as a matter of habit and good health now. Initially I resisted, finding a bundle of reasons as to why my schedule can't accomodate it. Now I don't feel that my day is complete WITHOUT that walk :)

So WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE, I'm thrilled you've gotten so much from the program, and thanks for sharing with the gang!

Karlos

veronique

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2010, 08:29:22 pm »
Congrats!  :D

Awesome experience you had! Thanks a lot for sharing it with us.  :)

x

solardave

• View Profile
    • Alternative Energy Sources
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 01:07:16 pm »
A lot of the "improvements you mentioned are what I'm hoping to get out of this.

Thanks for sharing.
For all your "Going Green" needs stop here: http://www.alternative-energy-sources-info.com

alex cook

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 10:23:42 am »
Hi friends.

I am missing my graduation moments alot.

[link removed by moderator]

« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 05:05:05 pm by Tiffany »

Follow us on Twitter