Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: How it Changed my Life  (Read 4256 times)

jude

• View Profile
How it Changed my Life
« on: April 01, 2013, 09:33:15 pm »
I finished Level 6 and want to report about my experience.  I don't know that anyone might notice an outward change, but internally I feel much more relaxed and calm than I have in years.  The major difference that I am aware of is the change in my sleep.  I used the program each night at bedtime, mainly for the convenience and the ease in establishing a routine.  Before using this program, I had trouble falling asleep and staying asleep.  I had terrible leg and back pain due to some oesteoarthritis in my lower back.  I listened to the CDs while lying on an acupressure mat and before I knew it, I awoke only long enough to take off the earphones and immediately fell back asleep.  I now sleep through the night most of the time.  And because of my more restful sleep, I don't have the aches and pains when I am falling asleep nor upon awakening.  I don't take any medication, so the change has to be due to the BrainEv system.  Upon completing the program, I went through each level one more time, but I really am partial to the last CD, so I plan to continue to use it as needed.  I don't know how each of you will be changed by completing the program; I only hope you have as wonderful an outcome as I have experienced!   

MediocreMichael

• View Profile
Re: How it Changed my Life
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 08:47:37 am »
Thanks for giving your experience with it. I'm a few days away from starting Level 2, so I hope it gets better. I am able to see through my negative thinking patterns more, but other than that and all of the suppressed thoughts, etc. coming up, nothing has happened.

Follow us on Twitter