Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: I have graduated and I'm Blissful!  (Read 6888 times)

Pure Bliss

• View Profile
I have graduated and I'm Blissful!
« on: November 13, 2011, 01:05:22 pm »
Anyone who has read any of my posts knows I am enthused by Brain Ev. So, to get the record straight, I want you to know I am a user just like the rest of you, I am NOT part of the Brain Ev group: I am not here to drum up sales.

That said, I find it difficult to just graduate and go my own way. I have met many intelligent, caring, adorable individuals here on the forum..... so where do I go from here?

I have been mulling for days as to what to write in my graduation 'speech' that would give adequate praise to a six-month stint that has been so life-affirming, so generous to me. Without writing a long report, this simply isn't possible.

I will start with what Brain Ev hasn't delivered. I have two Life Challenges that seriously impact on my daily life: a stunning Georgian house in a dream location that hasn't yet sold (if it did we would be financially free, visit www.scarthouse.com) AND my mother's disappearance into an Alzheimers space - she lives with us. I can confirm that Brain Ev neither sells houses nor cures Alzheimers (yet!). However it has supported me so well that I can categorically state that I have probably never been so stable, content and satisfied with my lot! I am content 95% of the time (and that is conservative), compared with say, 10% previous to this, and lots of ups and downs (call that beta-frazzle instability where I fixated on a problem rather than a solution).

Pure Bliss is my pen name, which does indicate a desire on my part to experience joy and happiness. I spent two years (2008-10) trying various methods of becoming happy (finding my true calling, positive thinking, affirmations, conventional psychology, Sedona, Holosync, following my dreams and finding my passion, blaa blaa, with limited success). I invested in Brain Ev for more conventional reasons: whole brain thinking, improved memory, brain gymnastics etc. I got all of these, but the unexpected, thrilling bonus was a rich harvest indeed: inner contentedness and peace.

Level 1 and 2 were an intense experience in getting into a different mental space: I became virtually unflappable. Knocks, bangs and set-backs seemed 'out there', vaguely amusing, and not part of 'my world'. In my posts I coined the term 'beta-frazzle' to describe my previous quasi-permanent state of mind: picture an insomniac with circular thoughts again and again and again and again..... and again. No real pleasure in anything much because I spent so much of my time reacting to this and that. Plenty of things I didn't like, and not much I could do to make life better. I found it hard to accept Buddhist teachings on living in the present, when the present wasn't at all what I wanted it to be. Ditto seeing the positive, when most of what I experienced was not particularly positive. I just got fed up with visions, visionboards and stuff that seemed to anchor me in a 'possible better future'.

Brain Ev seemed to give my brain a daily 'reset'. I was in a peaceful, quiet (sometimes silent) space, sleep came easily and was restful, and life seemed within my grasp, not something that just happened to me. I became resilient through this daily resetting (i.e. the Brain Ev session). If I got caught in a maelstrom, it wasn't mine, it was invariably someone else's drama. I could view it, smile to myself and stay gloriously unflappable. A miracle for me. With zero effort beyond attaching headphones, relaxing and letting go.

This is getting long, and I know you all prefer short and concise. So I will attempt to describe what this 6-month stint of contentedness feels like.
a) I love and appreciate my husband and our relationship is harmonious (I had considered the big split in 2008). Note we both used Brain Ev simultaneously. It feels great.

b) I am linking with so much pleasure to my kids. I relish their efforts and achievements as they become focused, intelligent, young adults and navigate through second year in a top French uni and final year of school, respectively. They are doing so well, they are balanced and copers, and I love it.

c) Unintentionally I seem to be 'living in the present'. This must be part of the reset thing. I bounce back (or don't get knocked in the first place) from negatives. The sale of our house fell through. This would have been a 'Negative Event' previously (so much scope for sleepless nights and circular thoughts). Two days later, husband and I were back on track, working intensely on our projects and it wasn't impacting on our present experience at all. Wow! This aspect of contentedness is called Resilience.

d) I am content and it shows. Example: we were watching family TV (Strictly Come Dancing), something my mother enjoys, so we can do it as family time. My daughter said, "Mum, you are smiling like mad. You are smiling at everything." I hadn't noticed. But then I observed myself, and for the whole 90 minutes, I smiled and smiled and smiled. A high happiness quotient.

e) Abundance. My perception of wealth, abundance has subtly altered. I notice what an abundant state I live in. Take Sunday brunch as an example. We had juicy local kaki (persimmon) fruit and cactus fruit fresh from Tunisia. Homemade wholemeal bread studded with walnuts I collected from a neighbour's tree (we have three large sacks full!). Homemade youghurt sweetened with rosehip jam that I made - bursting with colour and flavour. Fair trade prawns from Mauritius, pink, luscious and fresh, fresh (we live 600 kms from the ocean!). And special tea that my daughter brought as a gift from her holiday job in Munich. And we sat in total warmth of our wood-burning stove heated by oak and beech logs we harvested last year from a sustainable forest which belongs to our village (no heating bills!). I didn't set out to create an abundant meal, all our meals are like this. And I enjoy this immersion in colour, taste, texture and most of it is food for free. Our food costs are going down, down, down. And get your head around this: last night our neighbour knew we were going to have a family TV night, so she bought over a bottle of chilled Champagne to sip while we watched (yes we live in the Champagne region of France so it costs about ???6 per bottle).

We love what we are doing (restoring old stone houses for others to live in, the rental income is what we live off). Sometimes I wonder whether this is a charmed life - due to Brain Ev, I admit. What isn't to like? So what if our family home isn't sold yet (two recent inquiries, by the way) and Mum has Alzheimers. There is just so much to enjoy and be thankful for!

Conclusion: I have just expounded on how Brain Ev has reset my brain and enabled me to produce more alpha, theta and delta, obviously a better, balanced, contented state of mind. There have been numerous other gains. But to write them all up would fill a book.

I so recommend Brain Ev. It costs virtually nothing. It has transformed my perception of life. There is a money-back guarantee. What is holding you back? Go for it. I wish each and everyone of you an equally blissful experience. Now, go put those headphones on and reset your brain for the time of your life. With love, Pure Bliss

chico

• View Profile
Re: I have graduated and I'm Blissful!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 07:33:52 pm »
Congratulations !!

I started 2 days before you did. I have followed your progress and have privately urged you on. I wanted ONE of us to reach completion .

Pure Bliss

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 08:09:09 pm »
Hi Chico,
What a heart-warming message. Thank you. So your rooting for me got me safely across the line. Now we are waiting for your graduation day. Know that I am walking right there beside you. Way to go Chico. Keep your sessions running! Thank you so much, really.
Enjoy the final sprint, may it be a doddle,
Pure Bliss

InfinitySound

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 06:50:55 am »
This is amazing. Thank you so much for such an encouraging and inspirational story. I wish you the best of luck, but you may not need any because it seems as if all is headed in the right direction! Infinite blessings

Dreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 11:54:12 am »
Thank you so much for your inspirational story. Due to the number of PM we share I have truly enjoyed watching the change you have gone through. That change is what inspired me to begin Brain Ev., and I am loving every minute of it. Please continue to post on the forum, I am certain that everyone loves reading your messages. As Tiffany mentioned, and I think it is in the suggestion of the creaters of Brain Ev. remember to go back through the program every once in a while, at a level per day or level per week, as a sort of maintenance program. Dealing with old houses, I am sure you know the benefits of proper maintenance.  ;D
Know you have my love and blessings for you on your journey.
Dreamer
The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple. - Oscar Wilde

NickR

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2011, 09:55:43 pm »
Pure Bliss
  I really enjoyed reading your graduation postings. As I have written elsewhere I have experienced positive gains on Level 1.
Your description of the food you and your family shared. I feel hungry!
 BrainEV looks to be one of the more potent products on the market.
Best Wishes

Nick
 :)

Follow us on Twitter