Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Once around.  (Read 2348 times)

m-nelse

• View Profile
Once around.
« on: August 03, 2014, 05:53:16 am »
I have just finished the six levels and I am doing the one week straight through. Great.  How has it changed my life?  I'm not sure.  it certainly has not given me 'brain-mastery'.  I have been affected physically more than mentally.It has relaxed my muscles, and every time a muscle has relaxed everything connected to it, all the other muscles, tendons joints etc have complained by hurting -  usually hurting severely. It would gradually get better over the month and just when it was reasonably comfortable it would be time to go up a level and wham, it would hit me badly again. I have persevered because by the end of each month I would be more comfortable and feel the effects of more relaxation in my body, but mastery of my brain waves? nothing like that. I am also more alert and at times I can feel my self relax more, but if I want results I have to go back to the session, I can't do anything myself.  I imagine another go around would be beneficial, maybe then I would find out what you mean by brain mastery, I certainly have no idea yet. I like the results of the relaxation, but it is not what I expected or what other people report. However I shall persevere and see what happens next.  M-Nelse

Marg

• View Profile
Re: Once around.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 12:01:34 pm »
Hi m-nelse

I haven't experienced any pain thankfully but I feel the same as you in that I don't know that the program has changed my life nor given me brain mastery. I have been offered Level 7 but not sure whether to go ahead and purchase as am just not sure of a positive outcome.

I don't want to be negative and I encourage anyone who is interested to give the 6 Levels a go because some people obviously gain a lot from it.

My anxiety levels over the past few months have been over the top.

I am away from home at present but when I return in a couple of months I may re do the program over 6 months to see if it makes a difference.

I look forward to hearing what happens to you.

Kind regards
Marg

m-nelse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 12:58:09 am »
I guess I didn't intend to come across as negative so much as to record  an unusual reaction as a point of interest. I am absolutely blown away by the fact that I can have such a strong reaction to just lying there listening to headphones. I found it hard to believe at first but I'm getting used to it now.  Something has to be happening to my brainwaves or whatever. The fact that I continued through the program was testimony to the fact that I thought the results of the relaxation I was finally feeling was well worth the effort. I am not so much a masochist that I enjoyed the pain and the cramps but I did enjoy the freedom that the relaxation brought and I must admit that I couldn't resist wondering what would happen next. I get a knot of tension which hurts like mad, somewhere on my back, torso or in  my legs and when it slowly  relaxes each time that happens I'm better after the relax than I had been before. I imagine it is that something that I had been habitually holding unnaturally tight (from whatever reason in my past I guess) gets the message to release. It has been painful but also amazingly wonderful  - even my gait is changing. I feel more free and enjoy walking more and  feeling my body moving freely in a way I have haven't felt for a long time. Whatever it is, it is overshadowing any mental reaction I maybe get. It is all very strange but I am delighted with the result of all that has happened even though it has been a strange and at times extremely painful experience to get here. And of course I'm guess I am hoping that I will continue to progress as I  repeat it  all and/or go on to level VII. I will happily accept as much improvement as I can get. Even if it isn't the same sort of improvement others are reporting. I don't want to put anyone else off, mine is obviously a different experienced from most, but it must be what my body needs at the moment and maybe the next time around will bring more usual results. Whatever. I'm not at all sure how I would handle anxiety, marg, i have only my own weird experience to go on and that's no help to you. m-nelse.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2014, 02:51:15 pm »
Hi M-Nelse,

Interesting reaction, thanks for sharing!

Traditionally, there are claims that the energy from unresolved emotions or other mental trauma can be "stuffed away" in different parts of our bodies.  This is similar to how the body may store certain toxins in our fat cells when there is too much for it to detox in the liver, etc....  This "stuffing away" causes tightness and energy blockages.  Because this energy is being held in the physical body, rather than the conscious mind, people are often unaware of even carrying around such mental/emotional baggage and just chalk it up to some physical deficiency.  It sounds as though you have been experiencing releasing that stuck energy and freeing up the blockages for energy to flow again.

If that sounds too "esoteric", simply consider that you are relaxing some areas where you had previously been "holding tension."  Certainly a very worthwhile benefit, but I would agree, not "brain mastery!"

Indeed as you suggest, it is likely this "held tension" was a gating issue for you to continue on to work on other issues.  There are not a lot of reports of people going through a second round of BrainEv, but from the few that are on here, it seems those have experienced increased and different benefits.  Interestingly, for some people, the experiences of the second time through are sometimes drastically different than the first time (ie. levels that were "easy" before become "difficult" and vice versa....)

Best Regards,
Infinite

m-nelse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 02:15:13 am »
Thank-you, Infinite, I agree with you completely.  I do think that what i have been experiencing is releasing stuck energy - and freeing up blockages for energy to flow again.

I'm definitely going to do a second round of Brain Ev. May be I have yet more tension to release before I have any idea what 'brain mastery' might be -   but releasing this physical tension is worthwhile in itself. I just wish it didn't hurt so much. Maybe it won't second time around; or maybe I'll get even deeper to stronger deeper tension. I sincerely hope not. I hope the worst is over. There's only only one way to find out

I'm extremely grateful to the BrainEv team for all that's happened so far am looking forward to what might come next.   M-Nelse

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 01:57:42 pm »
It may "hurt so much" from over tightening, trying to "hold on" to the "stuck energy".

There are two reasons why this may happen:
1.  If we release the blockage and allow the energy to flow, we may have to deal with whatever issue we have stuffed away.
2.  Self-sabotage; the fear of "who would I be without this?"

Or the pain could just be a brief "dealing" with that "negative" energy.

Best Regards,
Infinite

bentmax

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2014, 04:05:33 am »
Hi m-nelse

I haven't experienced any pain thankfully but I feel the same as you in that I don't know that the program has changed my life nor given me brain mastery. I have been offered Level 7 but not sure whether to go ahead and purchase as am just not sure of a positive outcome.

I don't want to be negative and I encourage anyone who is interested to give the 6 Levels a go because some people obviously gain a lot from it.

My anxiety levels over the past few months have been over the top.

I am away from home at present but when I return in a couple of months I may re do the program over 6 months to see if it makes a difference.

I look forward to hearing what happens to you.

Kind regards
Marg
Hi Marg,
My anxiety levels have also sky rocketed
High beta brain waves are associated with fear, anxiety, excessive thinking, rapid thinking, OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder), addiction, and states of peak performance.(hows that for contradictory blah)
Sometimes, high beta brain waves are created in your brain to compensate for excessive theta brain wave activity.
I found this information at   http://www.brainwavesblog.com/  it might help explain the incresed anxiety as we are placing our brains perhapes into some sort of compemsatory mode for the induced  theta brain wave activity generated by BrainEv; that  for us maybe excessive. Who knows? I can see from the response to your post none here.

Meditation is reputed to enable anxiety to be muted, perhaps in the more traditional mode  this is possible.
BrainEv and the likes of though are to my mind can be considered accelerants of the meditative state. Perhaps we have brains not so adaptable to such accelerants and are better of with less powerful induces or more sporadic use of the product or just the use of traditional modes, one product does not fit all. BWE perhaps is like training to be an Olympian when we are perhaps less than athletic and suited to less training or differing modes so as to adjust the higher intensity training?  All this intuitive.

Going through the program again alternating days with more traditional modes (which for me does become a lot easier to reach a meditative repose upon use of BWE) or spacing out the days between seems to be lessing the the anxiety for me.

Hope you find some of this helpful.

Follow us on Twitter