Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: One day to graduation!  (Read 3819 times)

Pure Bliss

• View Profile
One day to graduation!
« on: November 10, 2011, 05:50:30 pm »
Hi guys,
I am posting this post so that I have two bites at the 'graduation cherry'!
Tomorrow is my last day with the level 1 to 6 program and I am going to miss it so.
However I have changed so much for the better. Those of you who have followed my posts and progress, know I did it with all my heart. And I would never have expected such positive change from 30 mins per day. It seems to have reset my brainwave frequencies, and I have virtually no beta frazzle - I remember one perhaps two sessions in the past 6 months. That makes my life feel so much better, more worthwhile and I feel happy...so happy....what a miracle. I am grateful.
And now I get to do the same thing again tomorrow when I am an official graduate  ;D

In the meantime, any suggestions from other graduates as to what they have done post Brain Ev? What new adventures do you suggest?

Worked my butt off today on the house, it was not a very pleasant task, yet I felt content. Now that is the greatest miracle for me.

Adieu, Pure Bliss

Nikaya

• View Profile
Re: One day to graduation!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 08:20:43 pm »
Congratulations Pure Bliss!!!! I'm so excited for you, and glad you hung in there throughout the ups and downs. Your posts have all been so inspiring and comforting, I hope you won't disappear completely after you graduate :) I love the honesty you have portrayed to all of us here regarding your growth and experiences. I know it has benefited me in many ways, and I don't doubt that it has had an affect on many others here as well, even those who have just read and moved along without comment...and since I relate to your ways of thinking, it gives me hope that I will gain the same strength, peace and Bliss that you have! For now, I'm not going to worry about that goal though, I'm going to just enjoy the journey and learning about myself along the way.  I apologize that I have not been able to provide more feedback on your more recent levels...after my struggle in level three I found it difficult to read much about future levels without getting nervous about preconceptions interfering with my own experiences and haven't been able to focus on/read them with the depth I would prefer. I have just moved on to level four, so I plan to reread your posts regarding this level after a week or two (and do the same with subsequent levels). May you and your beloved continue to grow in love, peace and freedom each day!

Warm wishes,
Nikaya

Dreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 10:06:42 am »
Hello Bliss,
I agree with Nikaya, please keep in touch with the forum. Your posts were all inspiring and amazing, and those who began after you (like me) would value your continued input. I do not know if other graduates have simply left the forum or not, but I am asking you to stick around.
Dreamer
The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple. - Oscar Wilde

Tiffany

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 10:43:43 pm »
Congrats Pure Bliss!  I agree that you come out of this a different person from this journey, hopefully changed for the better!

Remember that we recommend you go back through the six levels again (from Level I ??? VI) over a period of six days (or more) to complete your graduation. Use this time to re-evaluate how your brain and mind respond to each disc and then feel free to use each disc, as you see fit, from then on.

We also offer an option level 7 for our graduates that want to advance further.  Email [email protected] for info.

-Tiffany

Follow us on Twitter