Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Real Benefits  (Read 13340 times)

Dlodouglas

• View Profile
Real Benefits
« on: January 20, 2012, 05:46:15 pm »
Dear All.

I am at the second week of CD 1.
I just want to know what are the real benefits of Brain Evolution? The program is quite long and requires a lot of discipline.
In real life, what do you achieve?

Thanks for your answers

Pure Bliss

• View Profile
Re: Real Benefits
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 02:55:11 pm »
Dear Dlogouglas,
My, you are a doubter, aren't you?
First off, I am quite surprised that anyone could say that a six month program of 6 x 30 min sessions per week is long or requires discipline. All you have to do with BrainEv is slip on your headphones, relax and let the track play. Other programs such as Holosync or Morry Method that I have tried require much more time, and Holosync is significantly more expensive.

It all boils down to choices and decisions - not discipline. If you want the benefits BrainEv indicates you can achieve, then a certain amount of mental training is required. If you want a fit body, it takes time, effort and dedication. If you want a fit mind, ditto. If you look around this forum, you can see those who are applying themselves, as they are a) sticking with the program and you can track them as they move from level to level, and b) they are reaping the rewards, which you can also monitor in their posts and how they reply to others.

Really this is a personal decision for you. Are you willing to spend three hours per week on getting the benefits of BrainEv? If you want to gain mastery over brainwave frequencies and be able to enter specific brain states (e.g. meditative, creative, calm, synchronised etc.) this will take even more of your time as you will have to take what you learn during BrainEv and apply it to real life.

Secondly, does it work? Obviously it does. Just take a look around the forum and see what people are posting. I used it to overcome post traumatic stress disorder and harvested a whole plethora of other amazing skills - I aspire to whole-brain thinking next. Look at, say, Dreamer, she has made more progress in 'taming' her ADHD than ever before in her life. You could read RChoates, who is very experienced in the art of meditation, yet he finds BrainEv has boosted his meditational experiences too. Similarly there are a whole host of others who stick around for a level or two. Obviously if they don't spend 30 mins a day doing the program, they cannot reap the benefits. As none of us likes to be a loser, we 'blame' something/someone else for our lack of success. Undoubtedly there are people who didn't follow the program and manage to believe BrainEv doesn't work.

My experience is: do the program as directed and you will get more, much, much more than you ever expected. As you get hooked (based on noticing positive benefits), buy Anna Wise's book, Awakening the Mind, so you understand better what is going on inside your cranium. And post on the forum. You'll get support, encouragement, understanding and you'll encounter like-minded people who want to get the maximum out of the brainwave entrainment experience.

So there you have it. The choice is yours. Obviously I would prefer for you to follow through seeing as you have bought the program  ;). Examine your doubt, trust your instinct and personal experiences to date. Remember that DOUBT is the precursor to DEMOTIVATION. Self-trust, insight, inspiration are skills you can develop when you enter into theta frequencies. Right now you are learning to spend protracted time in alpha: you can learn to be calm, unflappable, improve your visualisation skills, remain focused despite distractions (level 2), and alpha makes me feel soooooo content. Not a bad harvest for level 1 and 2.

I wish you every success, whichever direction you choose to go. Keep posting! Pure Bliss  :)

Tiffany

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 04:45:36 pm »
Pure Bliss is eloquent and correct as usual  :)

We believe that each of us deserves a sharp, flexible mind with a strong brain to support it.

The pace and variability of modern life present a multitude of distractions that leave our brains in a frenetic state. Simple mental attributes, such as calm, focus, contentment, imagination, intuition and mental acuity have become increasingly difficult to obtain, let alone maintain.

Achieving your peak mental state and learning to rid your mind of unsettling anxieties has a knock-on effect on almost every area of your life. You perform better. You think better. You respond to every situation better ??? and that's what Brain Evolution is all about: performing and living at your peak.

Compared to other brainwave programs (that can take years), ours is relatively short.  The only discipline is required is one of time.  A consistent listening schedule will promote these benefits faster and all you to achieve results faster.

Skepticism is OK in my book but don't allow yourself to become so skeptical that you cannot allow something to prove you wrong.  ;)

-Tiffany

JeDale

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 01:24:10 am »
I think it boils down to understanding VALUE and PURPOSE.

Without those, having the capacity for making choices and decisions won't really help, because you will be plotting a course to nowhere. Discipline will be a no-show as well, because without that fire in your belly you are just working against yourself and that will tire you out.

Usually when questions get asked about why something takes so much time, requires so much effort or discipline, costs so much, etc. it is because the person asking the question does not fully recognize how that something could really be valuable to them.

Having "a sharp, flexible mind with a strong brain to support it". Yep, that makes a good purpose and value statement if you don't already have one that rings a bell for you, but you would need to drill it down further. How would you use such a mind and brain? where are your "pain points" in life concerning your mind/brain? If you had the perfect scenario, what would it be and how would it make you feel?

It's perfectly OK to have doubts when you make a personal investment and start walking down the road to the unknown - that reaction is human nature. Recognize it, acknowledge and thank that part of you for it's concern... and move on towards that inner dialogue and reflection.

Personally, I think your question is very good in the sense that you are recognizing that there is something missing, and because you had the chutzpah to ask questions about it. That's way better than pretending all is well or succumbing to the placebo effect in order to justify the money that you spent.  The clue is to understand what drove you to buy (or "buy into") the program in the first place, and to translate that in terms of what it really all means to you.   You are in charge of your own participation, and you are a paying customer who is  entitled to ask questions - whether others agree with the question or not.

As for whether BrainEv works? It's a great tool no doubt, but what "works" is actually YOU. The tool is there to help give you a very big boost in the right direction until you get to the point where you realize that you have the power and capability to change your brain states at will. At that point any tool (no matter how good it is) will have served it's purpose. No tool must ever become a permanent life-long crutch.

That's my take on things.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 01:26:28 am by JeDale »
"Gentle heart, deep mind, warrior spirit" - Jason E. Dale

Pure Bliss

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 05:11:42 am »
Morning Jason,
Wow! That was a powerful response  8). You are so right! You sure demonstrate a "clear, sharp, insightful brain", can you credit any of that to BrainEv? I'm going to apply your wisdom to an area of my life in which I cannot dissipate my doubts. Thank you,  Pure Bliss

rchoates

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 04:46:57 pm »
To Dlodouglas:

BrainEv is a process, just like everything else in life. I'm currently on my fourth week at level 1, and although I have many years of meditation under my belt, and meditation is a discipline in my everyday life, BrainEv has indeed enhanced not only my experience in meditation, but has nurtured a feeling of "centered focus" in my day to day activities that I certainly wasn't expecting!

I have years of experience with brainwave entrainment, and I can tell you without doubt that BrainEv is not only effective, it is unique in its design and how it actually works to entrain the brain.

My advise: Be patient. Take it day by day. Don't worry or concern yourself about results. Just do the program, and allow the program to do what it does.

If you can do that, Dlodouglas, you just might be surprised.

Sincerely, Robert

JeDale

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 07:17:22 pm »
Hey there Bliss,

You are welcome, and thank you  8)

I started studying "deep" subjects when I was aged seven, so I guess I have applied my mind and reasoned this way for most of my life; partly because I am just that way inclined and partly because I have been forced to compensate for the effects of A.D.D.

A few years ago I took stock of my life and realized that despite whatever innate talent or inclination I may have, my mind was not performing anywhere close to what I knew myself to be capable of. My attention and energies were divided and conflicting, and eventually I realized why: I lacked a "master compass" in my life. I had no guiding sense of value and purpose. I had also allowed A.D.D., emotional baggage and other issues to get the better of me - that in itself because there was no sense of direction.

I then committed to doing something about it, and I approached the situation holistically - addressing everything from nutrition all the way to attitude. That is why I am on the BrainEv program as well as other initiatives. I am doing it this way because I don't have much time left. My months could be numbered. It also means that it is difficult to credit any type of result I am getting to any particular thing that I am doing, such as BrainEv.

I will say this - I have resolved to place massive emphasis on the VALUE and PURPOSE of why I do things, and that is when I noticed the big changes starting to happen. Really, I think that value and purpose are the keys to unlocking the genius mind that everyone has. Everything else after that starts falling into place. Training starts producing better results, fitness programs suddenly start making you fitter - study suddenly start teaching you more and at faster rates and so forth.

As far as brain/mind changes go, my results have been similar to Dreamer's in the sense that I have noticed a "tranquillity" within myself that was never there before, and other people have noticed it as well. I handle high stress and volatile situations much better than I used to, and I have recently found myself entering into deeper states than I did in the past, and my "crazy monkey mind" during the sessions has dramatically reduced over the past weeks. My thoughts are not nearly as loud or busy, and I am much calmer and collected these days. That could very well be where the BrainEv tool is specifically making it's mark, because this result is consistent with many other BrainEv users.   Yet I needed to be open to it - and I needed a healthy attitude and healthy body to support the changes - so the different elements complement each other and work synergistically.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 07:20:05 pm by JeDale »
"Gentle heart, deep mind, warrior spirit" - Jason E. Dale

ThomasHarris

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2012, 08:06:14 am »
Excellent post. I am not sure how it will work for me but the brain evolution is definitely an interesting subject for everyone and the comments posted are clarify the important and working procedure of brain evolution. Great post.

Karl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2012, 12:35:20 pm »
Agreed, some really smart insights here. Thanks to everyone for sharing x

Dreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2012, 03:19:57 pm »
Dlodouglas, I have to say that personally I gained benefits from Brain Ev from early on. A lot of the benefits were subtle and some I could not and cannot unequivocally say are from Brain Ev directly but... the other things I have been doing to help myself have come from doing Brain Ev and following the forum - books and activities that have been suggested by others posts. Well, except for one. Sorry, JeDale, I still cannot get a handle on maintaining a proper diet. Too much of a sugar addict even though I am working on getting over that. Still, in the five months I have been on the program, and it certainly does not feel like it has been that long, I have gone from having severe problems with my ADHD to having no problems with it.
Don't know if my two cents helps or not.
Dreamer
The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple. - Oscar Wilde

dsamual80

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2012, 11:24:53 am »
Thanks for sharing some really good information.

heydenfox

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2012, 07:18:41 am »
Great information on Brain Evolution.

sadrian

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2012, 10:56:04 am »
I really enjoyed reading this informational post.

alaricmuriel

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2012, 06:55:15 am »
It's really a great post. Brain evolution is a good subject to discuss.

Follow us on Twitter