Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Some positive results  (Read 4728 times)

leader1

• View Profile
Some positive results
« on: August 22, 2010, 09:22:04 pm »
I just started Level 4 - Crystal Rain. So far,  my experience with BrainEv has been positive. I stick to the required method even though I tend to stay some levels longer than needed. The results I had so far are pretty pleasant. I used to suffer from low self esteem and low self confidence. At level 4 , now I  can say that my self confidence has grown so much that I feel I can talk or interact with anybody. I can't even remember the reasons why I used to be scared of getting out of my comfort zone. I run an Amway network marketing business. My business wasn't really doing great because it was so hard for me to come across as a confident leader. Today, I'm having so much fun that I can talk to anyone about my business without hearing this voice in my head saying "Run, run! This is not a safe situation". I still get rejections, but I don't make a big deal out of it.

I can't wait to see the  results after I completed Level 6

Kathy

• View Profile
Re: Some positive results
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 08:09:24 pm »
Hi Leader1 -

Thanks so much for sharing how Brain Ev is improving your work life - I'm sure it's having positive effects on your personal life as well?

I love seeing the changes that occur for folks and hope you'll continue to let us know how you're doing.  :)

Kathy

Follow us on Twitter