Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Transcendental Meditation with BrainEv  (Read 4714 times)

Karl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
Transcendental Meditation with BrainEv
« on: March 07, 2013, 12:10:46 pm »
Hi Gang :)

Just received this by email, and thought I'd share:

---

"I started Level One just one week ago. I did want to write and tell you how impressed I am with the program. I have practiced Transcendental Meditation for approximately 40 years, and my meditations had often seemed 'stale' over the years. Since beginning the BrainEv program, I have gotten in the habit of listening to the entrainment recording first thing in the morning, and can hardly wait to meditate afterwards. I notice that I am much more relaxed in any normally stressful situation; not reactive as I had been at times, ie, in heavy traffic, and simply able to observe myself if I am about to fall into a previous reactive pattern and either allow myself to 'indulge' for a moment or so, or stop it immediately. Yesterday, on my day off from listening to the recording, I felt like something was missing from my day. Today, listening to the recording was an awesome experience; it seemed as if I could feel my own personal vibration throughout the second half of the session, and experienced a very deep and satisfying meditation afterwards. I just know I'm going to have an awesome day! Thank you for everything you've done to make this program available to the public. I have no doubt whatsoever that it will have a phenomenal impact on my quality of life and my personal inner growth, based strictly on my own experience of this past week. With best wishes and my deepest gratitude"
-- Ms Tzviah Idan, idanatiq AT gmail.com

---

:)

adamksmith

• Adam K Smith
    • View Profile
    • packaging solutions
Re: Transcendental Meditation with BrainEv
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 02:42:04 pm »
That was really very helpful. Needless to say, they aren't lucid yet, repeatable nor controllable at present.

Meditator

• Mindfulness for Internal Peace
    • View Profile
    • Information Portal for Positive Transformation
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 04:30:14 am »
What is the difference you found while doing TM with or without brainwave entrainment programs? I also used to practice TM in past but now a days i just flow with free meditation with brainwave entrainment (esp. low- med alpha). I haven't tried this in TM cz i believe for transcendental meditation, the wave patter also should be natural and transcend gradually and with rhythm for better results.

Elizabeth

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 03:24:10 pm »
I was so pleased to read this post! I had paid quite a lot of money(to me) on trying to learn & understand TM, and never managed to achieve what I'd hoped.
I was aprehensive that I could be making a similar mistake by buying BrainEv. But to read that they can compliment each other leaves me feeling very hopeful.
Thank you
 :D   

Follow us on Twitter