Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Can't download Level 7 Pick Me Up  (Read 698 times)

TigerEyes

• View Profile
Can't download Level 7 Pick Me Up
« on: April 16, 2015, 02:25:04 am »
Hi, guys!

I'm having trouble downloading the Pick Me Up from Level 7, which I just ordered today. I could (finally) download Evolution, but the Pick Me Up still alludes me.  What's giving me the issue is the Adobe Flash Player with that guy speaking the welcome message; it's blocking me from downloading anything.  XD

I tried pressing the X to close the player, but it only stops it, it doesn't close it.  So it's still blocking me from downloading anything the player is touching on the screen.  I could finally download Evolution after scrolling enough to where it was just above the player and the download function worked, but it doesn't scroll down far enough for me to reach the Pick Me Up.  Could support please help me resolve this issue?  Thanks so much!

TigerEyes

• View Profile
Re: Can't download Level 7 Pick Me Up
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 12:44:16 am »
Never mind!  I still couldn't figure out how to do it on my computer.  However, on my husband's computer it's working OK, because the flash player is a little more off to the side on his laptop for some reason.  So I'm able to download both tracks now.  Thanks so much!  =D

Follow us on Twitter