Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Can anyone summarize how one should use level 6?  (Read 711 times)

DrLove2008

• View Profile
Can anyone summarize how one should use level 6?
« on: March 02, 2015, 10:54:54 pm »
I understand that level 6 is composed of level 1, level 2, level 3, level 4 and level 5
Level 1 - teaches you to relax quickly
Level 2 - teaches you to also relax but introduces staying focused as there are distractions
Level 3 - teaches you to also relax staying focused as there are distractions but teaches you to rely more on your intuition to ignore the distractions that comes from your subconscious
Level 4 - teaches you that even if you're tired you can still do complex tasks very quickly by staying focused and it doesn't actually require doing much since you're kind of like on autopilot.  Similar to how you can drive a standard stick shift car without thinking about it and its easy and gives you a break so its more relaxing.
Level 5 - This level you already know how to focus, but it goes even further by teaching you to access your own deep knowledge without any outside stimuli and this is where you discover who you are.

Level 6 - puts all the Levels together 33% is Level 1 & 2 at the beginning,  33% is Level 3 & 4   33% is Level 5

If someone could correct me or add more comments that would be appreciated, perhaps the support group could give us their own perspective ?  Also how to tell which level you're listening to as this can be a little challenging?

Thanks!

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Can anyone summarize how one should use level 6?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 02:45:30 am »
I don't think your assessment of level 6 is correct.

Here's the info from the user's guide (you may also want to look at the frequency chart in the user's guide and also watch the level 6 instructional video):
LEVEL VI: FUSION

This disc concludes the six month journey by integrating the

sounds and entrainment functions of the previous five levels.

You???ll notice that Level VI???s Prime, Major and Minor Tiers all

center around the ???gateway??? entrainment frequency found in

Level IV. This is designated to move the brain, in undulating

sweeps, from attentive focus to the deep, undistracted

awareness that leads to creativity and the mind???s intuitive

power.

I believe the main point of level 6 is to help teach your brain to shift in and out of different frequencies as needed/appropriate.

Follow us on Twitter