Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Level 6  (Read 732 times)

DrLove2008

• View Profile
Level 6
« on: February 28, 2015, 12:23:00 am »
I just started level 6 and I have to admit I never felt so good in my entire life during the day.
I'm happy with lots of energy and people are wondering whats going on.

However during the night although I sleep well, when I wake up I noticed I have been having strange dreams each night its different.
Dream 1 - there is very strong looking guy trying to hurt someone close so I stand up to him and then I realize he is way taller then me and way stronger then me and I think to my self in the dream this guy could easily pick me up and has way more strength.  However then I begin to gain courage and realize that I can beat him so he better not try anything.  That was when I woke up.
Dream 2 - I seem to be worried almost all night long as I look around there are piles of my hair all around me, and
I'm concerned that my hair is falling out.  So I realize in my dream there is nothing I can do about it so I accept it but Im not happy!
Dream 3 - Todays dream was about my Sister, she was out to get me first I'm in some room, so I decide to get away from her only she follows me along the road like she is some sort of Zombie.  I know she is not a Zombie but in my dream she was out to get me as a Zombie.

All my dreams so far since I started to listen to Level 6 have been rather negative almost testing me in all aspect so far about Strength (huge guy demonstrating he is way stronger then me)  kind of like Arnold strong,  the next dream is testing my Health and how I would react to losing Hair and I finally accepted it is what it is, then almost supernatural zombie sister out to get me and I run like hell.  lol

Is Level 6 suppose to test you like this in your dream? 
During the day I am feeling super Great!  Happy, sharp, smiling, focused better then ever, with lots of ideas, and at work actually completing everything by 11am that would normally take me till end of day.

Any advice from Brain Evolution support on this level?   I know the dreams seem childish once I wake up, but are testing my endurance.

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Level 6
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 02:07:39 am »
I always have strange/intense dreams at the beginning of every level. 

My opinion: 

Sounds like you're dealing with fears/inadequacies/perhaps some latent resentments and working on re-processing/re-organizing your perceptions to something healthier.  This should help you release some "stuck" negativity which is likely part of your feeling better during the day.  So that which you are thinking is "bad" is probably leading to that which you are thinking is "good".  Eventually the "bad" will fade away (if for not other reason than the end of level 6), but the "good" should stick around (although it may not feel as intense as you adjust to this being your new "normal").

Best Regards,
Infinite

DrLove2008

• View Profile
Re: Level 6
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 12:48:23 pm »
Thanks you're right I can see the my dreams are always trying to teach me to deal with fears/inadequacies but I always deal with them in a positive way.  This time I was standing on a track which I knew in my dream that the electric street car would not be on as I waited for something  and it didn't as it went by on the one beside me.
However as I looked further I didn't realize that the track curved around in a half circle and as it passed me on the right side it flipped around a little further and came right at me on the track that I was standing on.  I jumped out of the way and continued to dream noticing what had happened and avoiding the electric street car from hitting me.  All dreams lead to a positive better me and you're right it seems to be an adjustment to my new "normal".  Im definately dealing with releasing negativity during the night and during the day I feel amazing and the fact that I can remember every single dream and how I dealt with it in a positive way leads me to believing that I'm struggling with confidence.  Hence people are starting to notice this around me and now I understand!

It seems like a lot of us men are dealing with confidence in the world we are living.

Thank you!   

Follow us on Twitter