Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Possible damages in Level 6  (Read 941 times)

jaguar68

• View Profile
Possible damages in Level 6
« on: April 07, 2015, 11:01:31 pm »
Hi all,
for first four days, level 6 was very hard. Not for the level itself, but for some negative events happened in my life.
That means: hundreds of thoughts during the session, almost impossible to stop and proceed with a clear mind.
I suppose this could compromise the effectiveness of the level, so I wonder if there is a way to correct or repair those "bad done" days.

Any advice ?

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Possible damages in Level 6
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 02:57:11 am »
I suggest:
1.  Realize that despite your bad days, it was probably not time wasted
2.  Stay on level 6 for an extra week anyway.

Best Regards,
Infinite

Tiffany

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 03:36:02 pm »
Infinite is right - it's probably not a waste of time at all! You're welcome to extend your listening time on the session if you like, no harm in that.
You may also want to reflect on how you would've reacted to these negative events before BrainEv and how you are processing them now.  What differences are apparent? Sometimes we don't realize how far we have come until we are tested.

-Tiffany

jaguar68

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 01:24:44 pm »
Hi Tiffany, sorry for the delayed answer. I don't know how I would to react to this negative events before: some parts are new to me, some parts are the result of a number of problems never resolved.
Anyway, I noticed some difference on emotion related: seems more easy to detach emotions and react to the facts only or to the reality. Perhaps, before this program, I would to react more emotionally than now, I don't know.
These negative events are not yet finished, and there are still some very unpleasant effects. I stopped the program several times, but now I'm trying to take it forward anyway. I'll extend Level 6 until I feel good on it.

Thank you for any advice
Bye

Follow us on Twitter