Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Should i stop using BES on 5 level?  (Read 684 times)

Voytek

• View Profile
Should i stop using BES on 5 level?
« on: October 26, 2015, 04:42:55 pm »
From a couple of days I`m very exhausted mentaly and I`m experiencing decreased intellecual capacity. I`m during V level and from the beginning of my run till now I don`t feel almost any positive changes in my intelectual performance. I wonder if I should stop using this program because I can`t be sure if this deacreased intellectual capacity go worse or become permanent... What do you think, guys? Actually, from 3 weeks I`m studying and have a lot to learn so may be that`s the reason of this obstacles. I don`t know, what to do... Please, help. :)

Inedible

• View Profile
Re: Should i stop using BES on 5 level?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 12:00:23 am »
Getting enough sleep, eating well, and managing your stress level are all important. It helps to drink enough water so you can stay well hydrated and if you can spend some time every day getting sun that would help. All brainwave entrainment and even traditional meditation will push you and add to the amount of stress you are experiencing. What you are feeling now is temporary. When you are under less pressure you will feel better. If you cut back on your listening for now - maybe listen every other day and extend the level to two months, or do it every third day and make it last three months - you can reduce the pressure and stay at your current level. When I needed to take a break, I stopped using BrainEv and after several months without it I started over at level 1. The first level is still my favorite level. When I went back to it, the experience was deeper and more powerful but I had fewer problems. Things in my life in general were easier and they didn't cause so much trouble when I started again.

Voytek

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 05:58:04 am »
Thank you for your reply, Inedible. Now, early in the morning, just after BES`s session, I feel fresh and sharp. :) Yeah, I will take care of myslef and try enbody some healthy learning and rest routine. Actually, first level is also the best for me, I had felt very relaxed and energetic during realization of this level. Any way, I`ll stick to my plan and try to finish my BES`s run. :)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 12:55:54 am »
Also, I'm not clear on how long you've been listening to level 5, but if you are only a few days into it, the issues you are having with it may sort themselves out with a little more listening. 

Level 5 is the "deepest" level.  Seems like you listen in the morning.  If it's making you tired/mentally sluggish, you could also try listening in the evenings.  Could help give you a deeper sleep.

Best Regards,
Infinite

Voytek

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2015, 07:13:21 pm »
Actually, it seems to me that from yesterday everything has went back to normal and I hope that for good. :) Thank you once again, mate! :)

Follow us on Twitter