Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Customer Service?  (Read 1026 times)

frustrated

• View Profile
Customer Service?
« on: March 18, 2014, 10:35:31 pm »
Brain Ev was recommended to me by someone who had previously bought it. I signed up for the trial and monthly payments. I also saw the Nitrofocus program which sounded fantastic, so I signed up for that too. Three days later I recieved an email offering me Nitrofocus for 50% off. I went to buy it but the button on the page sent me to the free trial again. I had an invoice with $0 on it thanking me for my purchase.

It gets worse...

I tried to explain this to "support" This went backwards and forwards for 5 days. I ended up with the following message:

"I see that you signed up using the email  xxxx but its a 7 day trial that started on March 16th. Since you haven't paid anything yet, you only get access to the Nitrofocus Classic track.  Here is the link to your account page:"

WTH??

If you don't want to sell NF for 50% off, take the message off your autoresponder sequence. If you do, make sure your page is set up properly to take payments. I was so angy I cancelled my subscription to Brain Ev as well. Very very disappointed!

I'm sure you'll take this message off the forum - that's fine. I just wanted you to know what's actually happening on your back end.

Wendy

Tiffany

• View Profile
Re: Customer Service?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 12:54:33 pm »
Hi Wendy,

I remember your email. It sounds like there was a misunderstanding about what you had signed up for. 

The Nitrofocus program is sold with a 7 day trial.  You get 7 days to try out the program before any charge is made. During the trial you may choose to cancel and not be charged if you are not enjoying the track.  You had used the discount code to get the program for $47 - but that still doesn't mean that you are charged immediately.  You are not charged and have not purchased the program for 7 days.

Does that help?  I sent you the same reply via email.

-Tiffany

JReed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 11:15:00 pm »
Hi Wendy - I had the same experience only I wrote several times to various email addresses I thought were associated with NF only, in the end to hear from them that they were never received.
I may have screwed up, but I have not had the same experience with other products, so . . .
Glad to hear I am not the only one
It actually seemed that the way it was set up diverted my focus!
Go figure

Tiffany

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 02:28:59 pm »
I think sometimes people have trouble with the support email for nitrofocus.  I see it mistyped quite frequently as it's a bit unwieldly - [email protected].

You can always email [email protected] and it goes to the same place.

-Tiffany

Follow us on Twitter