Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: More amazing effects from Nitrofocus  (Read 2021 times)

Claire13

• View Profile
More amazing effects from Nitrofocus
« on: August 11, 2013, 08:19:07 pm »
A little while back I posted that I had become frightened of driving on motorways and that when I drove with Nitrofocus Classic, I had no fear, was completely focused on the road and felt confidence in myself.

This week I had to make two journeys, both to places I was unfamiliar with, which would have been very daunting on the grounds that until I started using this program, I had no sense of direction.  I find it difficult at times to tell left from right, particularly whilst under stress, get completely confused and always end up lost and feeling completely helpless. 

I played Nitrofocus Classic and Brain Boost during both these journeys and for the first time I did not get lost, but followed the signage in a calm and confident manner, arriving at both destinations on time and in a calm and relaxed state of mind.  I have never done this before.  This program focuses the mind, but that is definitely not the only thing it has done for me.  I was developing a phobia about driving on motorways.  I used to shake visibly if I had to overtake a lorry or if someone was tailgating me and this has changed without months of tortuous therapy and driving practice simply by playing these MP3s. 

8) 
Claire D. Garrard

Tiffany

• View Profile
Re: More amazing effects from Nitrofocus
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 08:26:43 pm »
I can't wait until I have somewhere to go so I can try this out.  Thanks Claire!

-Tiffany

Karl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 11:41:25 pm »
Thanks for sharing your experience, Claire! :)

You're a real experimenter, THANK YOU for sharing!

I should however really point out that brainwave entrainment shouldn't be used when operating machinery, driving, or doing anything that requires you to stay awake -- as per our warnings at http://support.brainev.com/

Typically, this applies to low-frequency brainwave entrainment audio, which can send you into states of super-relaxation, and possibly cause you to drift asleep while doing something you may need to focus on. Clearly this isn't the intended intention of Nitrofocus at all, which uses higher frequencies typically, but we still stick with that general warning. In individuals with epilepsy, there is also a remote chance that it could trigger an attack, which you wouldn't want, especially while driving/etc.

Something to consider anyway, but thanks again for sharing your story... :D

Claire13

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 10:17:18 am »
Thank you for your concern, Karl.  I will be careful and I certainly wouldn't drive if I thought I was going to fall asleep.  The program has improved my driving ability and sense of direction without a shadow of a doubt.  It definitely helps to quell all sorts anxieties, as I have experienced in the last couple of days and I have no doubt that there is much more it can do for me.  The day before yesterday I reverse parked my car whilst playing Classic and yesterday I used it to relax and focus on my breathing.  As I did this I felt every part of my body relax really quickly, even my neck and shoulders, which are normally in a state of permanent tension.  The program is a miracle for me and as I am on my own now, I shall no doubt discover that it can help me with other difficulties I have had throughout my life. 

Still persevering with BrainEv :-)
Claire D. Garrard

Karl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 11:36:08 am »
Apologies for sounding like a Dad with all the warnings ;)

BrainEv is a little wonder, although the results are more progressive and not as quick fix as Nitrofocus!

Follow us on Twitter