Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: More effects from Nitrofocus Classic and Nitrofocus Ocean  (Read 1817 times)

Claire13

• View Profile
More effects from Nitrofocus Classic and Nitrofocus Ocean
« on: July 10, 2013, 10:05:58 pm »
I had to do some work on the computer for my partner today and I listened to Nitrofocus Classic throughout.  I made hardly any mistakes when I was typing and started touch-typing the keys I normally have to look at, like the numbers.  The work entailed writing a lot of emails, which had some reference numbers from various websites.  These numbers were nine or ten figures in length and instead of having to double-check back every two figures and then still being unsure as to whether the number was right, I was just remembering the whole thing, typing it in and only having to check once.  This in itself saved me a lot of time and patience - I hate having to keep checking back and hate having to do this particular job because of checking the numbers.  I actually enjoyed doing the work yet again.

Later I was reading a book on the Kindle app I have on my PC.  I had Nitrofocus Ocean playing and whereas normally I would quickly get bored and lose concentration, this time I was so into what I was doing and interested in what I was reading.  This is helping me so much in my life.  8) 8) 8)
Claire D. Garrard

Karl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
Re: More effects from Nitrofocus Classic and Nitrofocus Ocean
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 09:13:30 am »
Brilliant! :)

You're an inspiration, Claire -- thanks for really taking on Nitrofocus head-on, and sharing your results!!

Claire13

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 04:15:00 pm »
Ha ha!  I've never been called that before!  Thanks Karl  8)
Claire D. Garrard

Tiffany

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 02:45:50 pm »
Yea, we love hearing all of this!  NitroFocus Ocean is probably my favorite track so far.  I have it in my ears right now :)

-Tiffany

Claire13

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2013, 03:24:03 am »
I love that one too, but my personal favourite is Nitrofocus Workout  :D
Claire D. Garrard

Follow us on Twitter