Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Nitrofocus - first day of full program  (Read 1704 times)

Claire13

• View Profile
Nitrofocus - first day of full program
« on: June 29, 2013, 01:06:57 am »
 I used Brain Boost in the morning.  Later in the afternoon I had to drive from Margate to London to pick up my man from work.  Usually I hate having to do this, because I get very nervous driving on motorways, often feeling intimidated by other drivers and large vehicles.  I stopped for petrol just before I got on to the main roads and played Nitrofocus with headphones on for the rest of the journey.  I couldn't believe how relaxed and comfortable I felt and actually enjoyed the drive.  I felt alert, but not over-excitable, which is my normal state of mind unfortunately ha ha!  I really struggled with the Brainev program, because of the necessity to lie down and relax for such a long time, and because of some problems I was having some weeks after I bought it, I had to put it to one side for the time being.  This Nitrofocus absolutely suits me and perhaps will lead me to complete the Brainev program at some point.  So happy with this  :) :D 8)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 12:43:51 pm by Claire13 »
Claire D. Garrard

Dreamer

• View Profile
Re: Nitrofocus - first day of full program
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 01:07:56 pm »
Thank you for posting your experience. I am thrilled it helped you so much. Please keep posting.
Dreamer
The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple. - Oscar Wilde

Claire13

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 07:00:07 pm »
Thank you, Dreamer  8)
Claire D. Garrard

Karl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 09:08:31 am »
BRILLIANT!

Thank you very much for sharing your experience, Claire :)

I really love the results I get from Nitrofocus too.

When I slip on the headphones in front of my PC, time just flies by -- and within a couple of hours, I've done a day's work -- yet still feel totally refreshed and raring to go!

Of course, I would say that -- so the scientist inside me advises people new to this to experiment with it themselves.

There is a free 15-minute Nitrofocus demo here - http://nitrofocus.com/gift

Claire13

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 04:18:24 pm »
Thanks for the demo link.  I'm so happy I bought this - I'm always putting things off, because I am generally completely chaotic.  It's like having a brand new brain.
Claire D. Garrard

Follow us on Twitter