Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Nitrofocus Workout  (Read 1948 times)

Claire13

• View Profile
Nitrofocus Workout
« on: June 30, 2013, 07:14:23 pm »
I played this last night just to see what it sounded like and it was so powerful that I thought I had done some irrevocable damage to myself ha ha!  First of all, I shouldn't have listened to it with in-ear headphones and all the sound systems on my PC turned up to maximum, and secondly I was extremely tired due to staying up all night.  The third thing which didn't help was that I was sitting down and relaxing, rather than doing the housework or some other physical exercise.  My heart seemed to start beating faster and then my right foot wouldn't stop moving, as if there was some sort of electricity going through it.  Eventually I had to take my headphones off, because I began to think I was going to do some damage to myself.  I lay down on the sofa to relax and just fell straight to sleep, as I was really exhausted.  I woke up late and there had been no ill effects, but what a powerful MP3 that is ha ha!  In future, however, I shall be turning the sound down a bit and getting on with the housework when I play that one.    :D 8) 8) :)
Claire D. Garrard

Claire13

• View Profile
Re: Nitrofocus Workout
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 06:26:39 pm »
 :D Played Nitrofocus Workout again, but this time when I was not tired and on my MP3 player.

I had an excellent result with the housework done in a very short time. So focused and the work was easy.  8) :D 8)
Claire D. Garrard

Dreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 08:42:38 pm »
Thank you for your posts. I keep debating on whether to purchase Nitrofocus. Is workout still just a thrum like to sample? I keep meaning to put the sample on my mp3 player to be able to listen while working around the house, but have not done it yet.

Dreamer
The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple. - Oscar Wilde

Claire13

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 09:50:25 pm »
I would say definitely get this product, Dreamer.  For what it does, it is incredibly good value for money.  It is helping me a lot, because I am the sort of person that drifts off and goes and does something else rather than finish something. I never finished anything before I had Nitrofocus to help me and tasks don't seem half so daunting.  I can't believe how so many people, who haven't tried anything like this, think I'm mad, but it works and is extremely powerful.

The Nitrofocus Workout is kind of like high-energy disco music with brainwave entrainment in the background.  What's more, it's not the same all the way through and changes tune, so you don't get bored.  It just keeps you going and going and going until you're really into what you're doing and don't want to stop.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 09:53:00 pm by Claire13 »
Claire D. Garrard

Karl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 09:12:28 am »
Nitrofocus Workout is like a high-energy Ibiza mix!!

It's definitely the one to listen to when working out, or cleaning the house. I wouldn't say you should be using this when clearing your emails!

Dreamer: The 15-minute sample is just the basic Nitrofocus Classic session. The full version (60 minutes) is free and comes with the trial. There are also four extra 60-minute sessions available to full VIP customers, to help match their moods... ie, Nitrofocus Workout for high energy, Nitrofocus Ocean for relaxing into the evening, etc, etc.

Another quick tip, Claire: You can use Nitrofocus Classic and actually play your own music in the background. The results aren't as powerful, but at least you'll be able to sing along :)

Claire13

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2013, 04:15:59 pm »
Cool  8) ;D
Claire D. Garrard

Follow us on Twitter