Brain Evolution System Forum - http://forum.brainev.com/

Author Topic: Using Nitrofocus with instructional videos/lectures  (Read 1989 times)

dee

• View Profile
Using Nitrofocus with instructional videos/lectures
« on: July 19, 2013, 12:16:34 pm »
Hello,
I was just wondering how effective it would be playing Nitrofocus quietly through headphones while watching and listening (through normal loudspeakers) to an instructional video on something technical?

Has anyone tried?

Tiffany

• View Profile
Re: Using Nitrofocus with instructional videos/lectures
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 08:55:03 pm »
Hi Dee,

This is part of how the program is designed to be used.  You can listen to NitroFocus while reading, watching lectures, studying, etc...I am using it right now while I work :)

-Tiffany

dee

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 10:37:16 pm »
Hi Tifanny,
I thought audio on audio (entrainment vs lecture) would somehow cause one process to compete with the other, unlike entrainment while reading (visual) where there is no audial interference.

I suppose it's a matter of finding a balance between the volume levels of Nitrofocus and the lecture.

Dee

Claire13

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2013, 03:16:40 am »
I thought that too, that you can't listen to two things at once.  This is even better. What about headphones and how loud should the brainwave entrainment be played?
Claire D. Garrard

Tiffany

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 03:39:18 pm »
It can create some competition but as long as you can hear NitroFocus at a reasonable level you should be OK. I can imagine some people would go bonkers listening to two things at once and sometimes I feel that way too.  Its really up to you on if you want to deal with it or not.

Claire13

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2013, 11:32:24 pm »
Thanks Tiffany.  I haven't tried this yet, because I'm still enjoying the effects of Nitrofocus on the work I do alone.  :)
Claire D. Garrard

Follow us on Twitter